International Football Leagues

Comments

• I always thought CAF is stupid to arrange African Cup in middle of the season  (not like Europe in June at the end of the season) forcing clubs to ban a player from attending or lose some points due to unavailable players.

yes. even afc also has this problem. there should be a work on bringing all of the confederations national leagues to follow a common calendar. arsene wenger should do more planning on this.

munna219777
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    Liverpool news: Salah's agents have pissed off the moneymen at Liverpool. Contrary to reports out there, Liverpool are not planning to offer him a new contract. Current offer is 21 million pounds per year. 

Unless something drastic happens, he is likely to stay at Liverpool and leave as free agent in 2023.
    Carbon_14munna219777Nagendra
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6450 Points
    It's better to sell him in this summer/ next winter instead of losing as a free agent.

21 million pounds is very good amount. I guess it is almost double to his current earnings. Liverpool will never break their bank balance for player salary and anything more 21 million would create unnecessary conflict within the team. Let him earn more in RM/PSG.
    giridharan
  • 21 million pounds is very good amount.

of course. when compared at 80 million Harry Maguire. yes positions are different. but the value they bring is class apart. 

also will he stay in Premier League. becuase I think he can be a good option for Arsenal. But the Liverpool fans will make the life hell out for him. 

• The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    If he had accepted the contract, it would have made him earn twice as much as the next earner at LFC (Thiago). I guess he still can agree to the contract, but Liverpool won't offer another unless some big change of heart.

£21 million is his wages per year. Not transfer fee. LFC will sell in the summer for good offer I think. Klopp doesn't like drama and doesn't want people who think they are bigger than the group or don't want to be there.

At LFC, they have seen agents of Sterling and Coutinho try to hold the club hostage and they don't want to play that game. They have also known for a while that Salah's agent wanted him to be the post Ronaldo poster boy at Real but his demands after his first season saw his agent being laughed out of Madrid. Ever since then, Salah has been trying to raise his profile through plenty of other means for a big move or a big salary hike, one of which includes him traveling on holidays with a professional photographer to take pictures.

Salah's problem now is no-one in world football bar maybe PSG will pay him the money he wants. So any concession would have to come from Salah's side for a reconciliation.

Arsenal have made the mistake in the past of giving big contact to the likes of Oezil and Aubameyang for which they struggled to off load them. Don't see them looking at Salah. 

giridharan
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6450 Points
    21 million pounds is very good amount.

of course. when compared at 80 million Harry Maguire. yes positions are different. but the value they bring is class apart. 

also will he stay in Premier League. becuase I think he can be a good option for Arsenal. But the Liverpool fans will make the life hell out for him. 

bro. 80 million is transfer fee. Even Liverpool paid good amount for Van Dijk (75 million pounds) & Alisson (67 million).

I guess, right now Neymar & Messi are best paid football players in Europe.
    giridharanindian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Massive celebrations all over paki
    indian_goonermunna219777ashindiakartik91
  • Massive celebrations all over paki
    then which club should Indian support by that logic.