Other Sports

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6450 Points
    Sense of humor is good in most of the times.  But few people got offended this time.

Everyone will learn & evolve with experience and our genius is no exception for this. 
    munna219777goalkeeparindian_gooner
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Nothing wrong in the Tweet 

Public is not capable of understanding sarcasm or humour. Joke is on them if they feel offended 
    Ronnygoalkeeparindian_goonernamewtheldashindia

Retired Players are sent to Asia Cup
    National team coach is sent to Hockey 5s
    Theater of Absurdity   -  Indian Hockey

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3394 Points
    wasn't Nikhat Zareen & Mary Kom involved in a selection for olympics controversy.
    munna219777ashindiasparta
    In Olympics 
    Various weight categories are mixed into one. 
    That's why there are controversies that whi h boxer should be sent for Qualification trials.
    MayKom is in no mood for retirement. 
    There is an age limit I think of 40 in amateur boxing. So now MaryKom will be forced to leave her place for other boxers 
    indian_goonerCarbon_14ashindiasparta
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6450 Points
    wasn't Nikhat Zareen & Mary Kom involved in a selection for olympics controversy.
    Yah. She had fitness issues as well followed by pandemic. The way she picked-up is outstanding after losing in Olympics trails. 

I still remember,  Mary Kom behavior is disgusting after winning against Nikhat. 
    indian_goonerashindiasparta
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Nagendra said:
    Yah. She had fitness issues as well followed by pandemic. The way she picked-up is outstanding after losing in Olympics trails. 

I still remember,  Mary Kom behavior is disgusting after winning against Nikhat. 
    What did Mary Kom did after winning against Nikhat?
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points

When the federation decided to send Mary Kom for the Olympic qualifiers on the back of her bronze-winning show at the world championships, Zareen wrote to then Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju demanding a "fair chance." But a furious Mary Kom had asked 'Who is Nikhat Zareen'? "I have been inspired by Mary Kom since I was a teenager. The best way I can do justice to this inspiration was to strive to be as great a boxer as her. And Mary Kom is too big a legend in sport to need to hide from the competition and not actually defend her Olympic qualification," she had said.

Ms Zareen's request was heeded and a trial was announced much to Mary Kom's displeasure, who claimed she was always ready for a trial and was doing what the BFI said but the youngster had dragged her name everywhere.

The much-anticipated bout, however, turned out to be a one-sided affair as Nikhat Zareen lost 1-9 to Mary Kom. And to top it, there was no customary handshake at the end and the senior pro also rebuffed an attempted hug from her younger rival, leaving her in tears.

https://www.ndtv.com/people/boxer-nikhat-zareens-journey-from-spat-with-mary-kom-to-world-champion-2993382

Carbon_14munna219777indian_goonerashindiasparta
    MaryKom,  Sushil Kumar, Leander Paes are like that only with bad behaviour towards other team members.
    Carbon_14indian_goonerashindia