Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3586 Points
    First time they had proper extended pre season without any drama. Hope this year their fortunes change for the good. 
    They still do have an unbalanced squad. They have only 2 proper CBs. If they get injured their season is over.  They also have 5 CF for this season
    indian_gooner
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    With Stephen fucking Constantin and his shit eating love child Sumeet fucking Passi, we will finish last even though we have a much better squad. The team looks pathetic after a lengthy pre-season, everyone looks breathless after 70 mins, half assed coaches like Constantin are more than obsolete in modern football. Club's legacy officials need to intervene and sack his ass out ASAP. 
    deepak dedhamunna219777indian_goonergoalkeepargiridharan
  • Consti's over reliance on a group of experienced player is disconcerting. He should realise that Indian football has transitioned extremely quickly and taken over by new set of younger talented players who are technically much better than their predecessors. Hence he should give chance to them rather than over rely on old horses
    munna219777giridharan
  • Still some fans wants him as indian coach once again.
    munna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10441 Points
    I thought all EB fans were going gaga over SC's appointment. why a sudden U turn? People were saying EB will play fast attacking football under him just like the NT
    munna219777Deb_Bangiridharanindian_gooner
    Ronny said:
    I thought all EB fans were going gaga over SC's appointment. why a sudden U turn? People were saying EB will play fast attacking football under him just like the NT
    Constipatin is upsetting the entire balance of the squad to accommodate his shit eating boy Passi. We have players with pace to burn in Aniket Jadhav, Naorem Mahesh, Himanshu Jhangra. YBK will not be kind to Passi and him on 12th October. There is no bio bubble to protect him, we will go for his job. We want him out. 
    munna219777giridharan
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3586 Points
    Wow consti picking his love child passi is not a new surprise..I wonder how feelings change so fast lol. Even in preseason this was happening and you couldn't guess this. EB will still get better results than previous coaches I feel. He will get a lot of draws for sure. Consti sees rare qualities in shit players 😂. 
    munna219777goalkeepar
    Wow consti picking his love child passi is not a new surprise..I wonder how feelings change so fast lol. Even in preseason this was happening and you couldn't guess this. EB will still get better results than previous coaches I feel. He will get a lot of draws for sure. Consti sees rare qualities in shit players 😂. 
    This isnt Indian NT! Constantine will have to either win or remove Passi. He is getting plastered in social media already and we will ensure Passi himself is mentally scarred for life! After he is released, no club will touch him, we will finish his career. 
    giridharanmunna219777deepak dedha
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Not defending Passi here but the guy did scpre in 2 pre season friendlies. Give him a chance. Who knows he may just surprise everyone. 
    giridharandeepak dedhaEastBengalPride