2022 FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10441 Points
    I dont know how we have a chance
    Brasil 1-1 USA
    munna219777
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Last batch atleast had players like Sumati Kumari who had great potential and is now playing for senior team. This batch comprises of players who can’t kick, can’t pass,can’t run and can’t jump. 
    Ronnymunna219777goalkeepar
    yes this delay in WC actually screwed up our preparation and the new team
    munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    Lost 0 - 3 against Morocco. What a colossal loss of money this circus is! 
    Ronnymunna219777deepu
    There is no point in this backdoor entry world cup format for us
    goalkeeparmunna219777gaffertape
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6450 Points
    There is no proper planning from AIFF.  On top of it, FIFA ban came at the wrong time.

Instead of playing home games, our team travelled to Europe to play friendlies. AIFF should have arranged an invitational tournament in Bhubaneswar with teams like Canada/Mexico, Tanzania/Nigeria, Chile/Columbia, Japan/China/New Zealand. It would have been benefitted Indian players.  
    munna219777goalkeeparindian_gooner
  • KoolKool USA186 Points
    Well,  I understand the frustrations and negativity regarding women's U17. I feel your pain. I think we just have started paying attention to women's football recently - so its ok to feel unhappy. This is a process, which is going to take some time for everyone including the administrators, coaches even players to understand lot of details and start producing results at international level. First thing is - size of the players, technical skills and exposure to matches at state, national level and international levels. All these will take few years to get smoothened out - coaches will realize, they need to pick big sized players to deal physical matchup and technical skills to control the game and exposure to stay in the matches and score when presented a chance with. We will see slow and steady progress - there is lot of interest and attention being paid to women's football - which is a good sign and in few years we will start playing reasonably good style of football. So stay positive and gradually things will improve for better ... :) our players look like kids in front of the US girls ... how do you expect them to compete.
    deepu
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    Kool said:
    Well,  I understand the frustrations and negativity regarding women's U17. I feel your pain. I think we just have started paying attention to women's football recently - so its ok to feel unhappy. This is a process, which is going to take some time for everyone including the administrators, coaches even players to understand lot of details and start producing results at international level. First thing is - size of the players, technical skills and exposure to matches at state, national level and international levels. All these will take few years to get smoothened out - coaches will realize, they need to pick big sized players to deal physical matchup and technical skills to control the game and exposure to stay in the matches and score when presented a chance with. We will see slow and steady progress - there is lot of interest and attention being paid to women's football - which is a good sign and in few years we will start playing reasonably good style of football. So stay positive and gradually things will improve for better ... :) our players look like kids in front of the US girls ... how do you expect them to compete.
    We all know that! Question is why are we even hosting this event?