CK Vineeth

Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
Hey does anyone know what his first name is. It really pisses me off knowing that HAL and Chirag can't even provide the first names of players

Comments

• So what is the opinion of CK Vineeth joining a Department Team.<div><br></div><div>Honestly for me, I have seen this before in MLS and EPL so nothing new but Vineeth is just killing his career.</div><div><br></div><div>Was there interest from other clubs. I know he was good but maybe there was mental problems or effort problems. It just confuses me.</div>
  • Ashlesh wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">in kerala one of my friend said to take professional football is difficult you always unsure about your future he said he took wise decision coz if move to other places and got injured that will make him loose his job </font>

<br><div><br></div><div>What do you mean. What if Vineeth joined Salgaocar and got injured, you saying that he would be released?</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Vineeth story might have a twist...he is again re-negotiating....might join a i league club... fingers crossed<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>
  • rudra wrote: »
    Vineeth story might have a twist...he is again re-negotiating....might join a i league club... fingers crossed<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>PLEASE!</div>
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    Common Vineeth. This guy  is the most athletic footballer I have seen on the field . I mean live  in the stadium. Once I met him and congratulated in Trivandrum after the Chirag vs Prayag game. Common Vineeth. He can easily score 12-15 goals next season if  he gets  opportunities in the starting line up. I saw even the Sri lankan coack Pakeer Ali scolding him for  not playing in the I league. I think some one need to give him a counseling. <br>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3394 Points
    super goal...best of this season
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Vineeth joins Prayag United SC. and I believe he also got to keep his job<br>
  • rudra wrote: »
    Vineeth joins Prayag United SC. and I believe he also got to keep his job<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>How much will he make at Prayag? Does he really need a job if he plays for them, I understand a job if your playing for Chirag after I heard what they pay but for Prayag?</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I think its more due to the Indian parent's mentality about having a job security. Difficult to get out of that loop. Hard to believe, he would have almost left professional football for some govt job<br>