Blackburn Rovers

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote:
    With QPR and bolton losing..Rovers can go for the last shot!<div><br></div><div>QPR - 34 gd- -23 (Opponents - Stoke (H); Man City (A))</div><div><br></div><div>Bolton - 34 gd- -28 (Opponents - West Brom (H); Stoke (A))</div><div><br></div><div>Rovers - 31 gd - -28 (Opponents - Wigan (H); Chelsea (A))</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Looks like Rovers would be hoping for Stoke to win both there games!!!</div><div>Rovers MUST win against Wigan, try a draw against Chelsea.</div><div><br></div><div>Bolton looks the favs to avoid relegation given the oppositions</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>bolton GD is -31 after todays game</div>
  • Wigan are dominating right now. Of course though Wigan probably dont have to worry about relegation now. It will be interesting to see what Wigan do. Remember Wigan defeated Newcastle 4-0.
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3394 Points
    welcome to india blacburn rovers, u can play i league 2nd div next year then surely you will qualify for i league 2013-14,<div><br></div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    I wonder what the Rao owners will do IF rovers get relegated...what kinda face hey would project to the british papers , what kinda excuses coah kean will offer?.. this will be one chicken with a lot of burnt feathers<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Blackburn Rovers relegated. Feeling sad for the players like Robinson, Hoilett, Yakubu, Olsson<div><br></div><div>Let's see what Venky's do now, will they put in resources to get them back or just keep the laidback approach or maybe even leave them...</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    Blackburn Rovers relegated. Feeling sad for the players like Robinson, Hoilett, Yakubu, Olsson<div><br></div><div>Let's see what Venky's do now, will they put in resources to get them back or just keep the laidback approach or maybe even leave them...</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>BRING YAKUBU TO I-LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!</div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    I believe one of the newly promoted team is looking to sign Yakubu. <br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>If QPR stays i see them bidding for him..</div><div>And now it seems hoilett to arsenal gonna be easier to happen</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hoilett is a tremendous prospect!!! He deserves to be in Premier League!!! Hope he moves, but I wonder will he be first choice with Alex, Walcott, etc. the question is will he be first choice??</font>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Wat iss happening wits blackburn rovers now..there has been no news lately on d ongoing proceedings..no news about any sales or transfers