Churchill Brothers News

Comments

• usaindia wrote: »
    really so many academies ,i ony saw few people making out of those academies<div>we should have a dallascup kind of thing here in goa</div><div>invite china u19/japan u/19  some academies from usa and europe have a big prize money to generate buzz</div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Wasnt that supposed to be the Man U U15 thing... ya that worked out (although the format before 2012 was not great either).</div><div><br></div><div>The Goa Cup! Tropical, great fields, and the players would love it.</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Admin wrote: »
    Peace now

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">well.. nothing wrong in Arsenalfan statement as long as his  replies are not personal or regional, informed constructive comments are always a eye opener.... Being a Goan myself there is no denying that mr Alemao is passionate about football.. the only qn was how does he run the club , his source of funds are highly questionable & his methods are dictatorial..</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Plus its the typical  family type ownership, which is "its a my way or get out way".. now couple that to him being a politician and you get d picture.. rampant favoritism , Bullying, interfence is the  club running have turned may away..only the locals who benefit from associating with him will sing his praises... its just possible that they have turned the corner cause he  what he is doing is true it is great new.. however will he allow the club to be run professionally is the moot point.. </font></div>
  • Admin wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">@arsenalfan @shankar - Being senior members please don't provoke needless arguments in threads where proper discussions are going on. How many times have we caught into these kinds of debates in threads where something better can be discussed. We have lost members also because of that.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Now, someone else will challenge these comments, and you guys will say that its our opinion. That's no excuse, I think the same comment has been given many times, why ruin the Churchill news thread with this? Has anyone asked you guys this?</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Be mature</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont get how this has 2 likes specially after we justified why we said what we did.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    Admin wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">@arsenalfan @shankar - Being senior members please don't provoke needless arguments in threads where proper discussions are going on. How many times have we caught into these kinds of debates in threads where something better can be discussed. We have lost members also because of that.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Now, someone else will challenge these comments, and you guys will say that its our opinion. That's no excuse, I think the same comment has been given many times, why ruin the Churchill news thread with this? Has anyone asked you guys this?</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Be mature</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont get how this has 2 likes specially after we justified why we said what we did.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>My be there is rule to have no negative views in news section...</div><div>so only we are getting that....<span style="font-size: 10pt; ">anyway </span><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">leave it </span></div>
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Chuechill Brothers striker Henry Antchouet was called up for Gabon's 2014 WC Qualifiers match against Niger and Burkina Faso...He was in the starting lineup for the Niger match..
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    That is interesting. So these countries follow their players even if they are in India!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Surprise Surprise...somebody thinks having a website is not bad :P<div><br></div><div><a href="http://www.churchillbrothersgoa.com/">http://www.churchillbrothersgoa.com/</a>;
    </div>
  • Good start. Lets see how they build on this website. Not that bad.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    They are saying that in 2-3 weeks it will be up. Let's say that by September this should come up properly.
  • rudra wrote: »
    They are saying that in 2-3 weeks it will be up. Let's say that by September this should come up properly.

<br><div><br></div><div>Should be great.</div><div><br></div><div>By the way did you take part in there online poll at the bottom of the page?</div>