United SC News

Comments

• <h3 class="post-title entry-title" style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0.75em 0px 0px; position: relative; color: rgb(64, 64, 64); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Prayag United SC squad for the 2012/13 season</h3><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><i style="color: rgb(64, 64, 64); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Goalkeepers</i><br style="color: rgb(64, 64, 64); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="color: rgb(64, 64, 64); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">1-Subrata Pal (Pune FC), 21-Sangram Mukherjee (Mohun Bagan AC), 31-Ishan Debnath (Mumbai FC), 40-Arindam Ghosh (Chirag United Kerala)</span><br style="color: rgb(64, 64, 64); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; "><font color="#404040" face="Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px;">...</span></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><span style="color: rgb(64, 64, 64); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 15px; color: rgb(64, 64, 64); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><b>Full Article: </b></span><font color="#404040" face="Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px;">http://arunfoot.blogspot.de/2012/08/prayag-united-sc-squad-for-201213-season.html</span></font></div>;
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Prayag United SC squad for the 2012/13 season</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Goalkeepers</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">1-Subrata Pal (Pune FC), 21-Sangram Mukherjee (Mohun Bagan AC), 31-Ishan Debnath (Mumbai FC), 40-Arindam Ghosh (Chirag United Kerala)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">...</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Full Article: http://arunfoot.blogspot.de/2012/08/prayag-united-sc-squad-for-201213-season.html</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
     </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The squad is bit bigger than what i was expecting for all clubs....may a 26-28 player final squad would have been good as in this case most players are destined to be bench warmers of the team given their star studded first team line up</font></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Mate you are forgetting though... we live in Indian football. The stars can play in I-League while the other players with potential (that if they play in I-League then most likely they would be stars) will play in the good old sh*t Kolkata league.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And yes, I am looking at you to Manandeep and Sabeeth.</font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Mate you are forgetting though... we live in Indian football. The stars can play in I-League while the other players with potential (that if they play in I-League then most likely they would be stars) will play in the good old sh*t Kolkata league.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And yes, I am looking at you to Manandeep and Sabeeth.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>even look at midfielder.....they got some of last season's young and promising players there too like vineeth, usman who are mostly destined to warm the bench is what i am worrying now</div><div><br></div><div>I just hope they loan some of them if possible </div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Vineeth I think will be regularly used off the bench. Usman is just an idiot for choosing money of football. I bet he had more realistic opportunities but turned them down. Meh, cant blame him but his potential will be wasted. He did not really set Kerala alight. What got everyone was his potential. Prayag is not the club to be at when all you have is potential.</font>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited August 2012
    <a href=" src="https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/226298_501411119872607_1096797028_n.jpg"> <br><div><br></div><div>Ranti Martins impressed with Garcia's fitness training, he specifically told the media that he has never ever seen anything even remotely close at Dempo. </div></div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Mate you are forgetting though... we live in Indian football. The stars can play in I-League while the other players with potential (that if they play in I-League then most likely they would be stars) will play in the good old sh*t Kolkata league.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And yes, I am looking at you to Manandeep and Sabeeth.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>even look at midfielder.....they got some of last season's young and promising players there too like vineeth, usman who are mostly destined to warm the bench is what i am worrying now</div><div><br></div><div>I just hope they loan some of them if possible </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>These are assumptions. Sabeeth is not at all promising in practice, even Dipendu and Anil Kumar is doing way better, much better football sense than Sabeeth.  I don't think Usman will warm the bench, Prayag doesn't have a sure shot option on the left flank, so usman will get a look in for sure. Given his age, I don't think he has the stamina or the ability to play all games for Prayag in a season.  </div>
  • That is the thing though! Everyone knows that Sabeeth is not ready to handle being at a club like Bagan. He needs to be at a mid-table club who would play him at least 20-22 times a season. He is what, 22. He still has a long career ahead of him. If he was smart, than as soon as the season begins and he is still not a starter I would ask to leave or better, loan to another club. 
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited August 2012
    That is the thing though! Everyone knows that Sabeeth is not ready to handle being at a club like Bagan. He needs to be at a mid-table club who would play him at least 20-22 times a season. He is what, 22. He still has a long career ahead of him. If he was smart, than as soon as the season begins and he is still not a starter I would ask to leave or better, loan to another club. 

<br><div><br></div><div>True, that's the million dollar question, everyone's asking.  That being said, young guns like LalrinFela and bijendra rai are giving a much better account of themselves than sabeeth, now go figure. In all probability, Fela and Snehasish are going to share left flank attacking duties. Bijendra Rai will start in some games for sure or might well come in as a substitute. </div>
  • <div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And that could be it. He was probably happy because he was joining a good club like Bagan and was getting cash but as soon as practice began he saw the attackers and now he is shi*. He has ruined his national team chances in my opinion. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I mean the front 2 in I-League will be Odafe and Tolgay while Anil Kumar and Stanley will take the Bench in I-League and Start in Kolkata League. Sabeeth has no chance.</font></div>