2012 Federation Cup

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> mizo said:
    > Federation Cup 2012 qualifying matches will be played in Karnataka (Friends told us not from AIFF). 5 teams from last 2nd Division I-League Final Round Teams will be playing this qualifying. We are still waiting for confirmation from AIFF. We have to start getting down to Karnataka now.

wow we got a reporter over there ;)
    @rudra :P    
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

@mizo - will u come also, if not, do tell the team manager that I would like to come, take photos of the players. Lets see which teams come. Excited, but i am also planning to go to my home in kolkata during that time, so i need to know the schedule to plan accordingly, hope AIFF makes some quick decisions and announcements

• 5 teams from the Final Round. So no HAL SC or Chirag United.

• mizomizo 248 Points

> rudra said:
    > @mizo - will u come also, if not, do tell the team manager that I would like to come, take photos of the players. Lets see which teams come. Excited, but i am also planning to go to my home in kolkata during that time, so i need to know the schedule to plan accordingly, hope AIFF makes some quick decisions and announcements

Sure, i will tell you when they are coming down to Karnataka. 
  • mizomizo 248 Points
    edited August 2012

AIFF has finalized the place for Federation Cup 2012 Qualifying today. Starting from 11th September to 16th September at Jamshedpur (Jharkhand). 

Venue: Ranchi 
    Teams: 
    1. Kalighat Milan Sangha (lFA) 
    2. Royal Wahingdoh FC (MeghalaYa) 
    3. Mohammedan SC (lFA) 
    4. Aizawl FC (Mizoram) 
    5. Vasco SC (Goa) 
    6. HAL SC (Karnataka)

FIXTURE 
    Group 1 
    1" Mohammedan Sporting 
    2. Aizawl FC 
    3. HAL 

11.09.12 Md. Sporting V/s Aizawl FC 
    13.09.12 Aizawl FC V/s HAL 
    15.09.12 HAL V/s Md. Sporting 

Winner of "Group 1" will be called "Qualifier 1" and will be ,placed in "Group B" of the Final Compeiition to be played at Siliguri from 20th to 2Jth September 2012 The qualifying team will have to trave!io Siliguri on 16th of September 2012' 

Group 2 
    1. Kalighat Milan Sangha 
    2. RoyalWahingdoh 
    3. Vasco SC 

12.09"12 Kalighat MS Vs RoyalWahingdoh 
    14.09.12 Vasco SC Vs Kalighat MS 
    16.09.12 Royal Wahingdoh Vs Vasco SC 

Winner of "Group 2" will be called *'Quatifier 2" andwill beplaced in "Group C" of the Final Compeiition to be played at Siliguri from 20th to 27th September 2012. The qualifying team will have to travel to Siliguri on 17th of September
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

so no match in bangalore :(

• mizomizo 248 Points

> rudra said:
    > so no match in bangalore :(

It seems.. :) From guwahati to Karnataka, From Karnataka to Jharkhand... 
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

Aizawl couldnt have asked for better chance to qualify.....

HAL i guess wont be good to put a team which is good to challenge but mihd sporting though would start as league favourites given the preparation Aizawl had they shall get past mohd sporting

My predictions are Aizawl and RWFC
  • mizomizo 248 Points

If we are mentally strong enough, we'll be qualifying for Federation Cup 2012 Final Rounds.