I-league 2012 -13 Round 6

Comments

• imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points

eagerly waiting for churchill-east bengal match. East bengal's strong defence will surely be tested but I somehow feel the red n gold brigade will win it 1-0, may be I'm a east bengal supporter that's why my heart said that

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@imsourav said:

eagerly waiting for churchill-east bengal match. East bengal's strong defence will surely be tested but I somehow feel the red n gold brigade will win it 1-0, may be I'm a east bengal supporter that's why my heart said that

ATLEAST CB WILL HAVE A HARD TIME TO SCORE 3 TO 5 PAST THIS EB DEFENCE AS MANY IFN MEMBERS PREDICTED.

• imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points

everyone have their own perception. You or me can't help it. So give importance to what you feel and not what others think about you or your beloved club @joyptan

• RonnyRonny 10444 Points

Take it easy guys..that prediction was meant to make heads turn..Its a Buchum Swatcat prediction..sometimes they do come true..almost all came true in first round for me result wise

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Sporting Goa will surely beat United Sikkim

• > hadfadkar said:
    > Sporting Goa will surely beat United Sikkim.

Most likely but it will be interesting to see how Baichung plays this one.

If I was Baichung I would go with this... a good 4-1-3-2 (or just a 4-4-2 with a diamond midfield).

Yoon Tae
    Ashish Chettri, Anwar Ali, Michael Rodrigues, Munmum Lugun
    Sandesh Jhingan
    Zenith Mashangva, Lineker Machado, Nima Tamang
    Budhiram Tudu, Salau Nurudeen.

Reasoning: Yoon Tae in goal is obvious. He is a good goalkeeper, he just needs a good defense. In defense. Anwar's experience is needed as well as Michael's in the center of the park. They need to be at there best because they are the marshals at the back. Ashish is easily the best right-back at the club and one for the future for Indian football. As for Sandesh, I want him in the defensive midfield role. He is usually a center-back but United Sikkim will need experience their so Sandesh will move up a little and create a triangle between him, Anwar and Michael. Lineker is the best midfielder at the club (bar foreigners) and has shown his talent. Zenith is experienced and Nima deserves the nod, he looks potentially good at 19. Then in attack... what do I need to say.
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited November 2012

Arsenalkid700 said:
    > hadfadkar said:
    > Sporting Goa will surely beat United Sikkim.

Most likely but it will be interesting to see how Baichung plays this one.

If I was Baichung I would go with this... a good 4-1-3-2 (or just a 4-4-2 with a diamond midfield).

Yoon Tae
    Ashish Chettri, Anwar Ali, Michael Rodrigues, Munmum Lugun
    Sandesh Jhingan
    Zenith Mashangva, Lineker Machado, Nima Tamang
    Budhiram Tudu, Salau Nurudeen.

Reasoning: Yoon Tae in goal is obvious. He is a good goalkeeper, he just needs a good defense. In defense. Anwar's experience is needed as well as Michael's in the center of the park. They need to be at there best because they are the marshals at the back. Ashish is easily the best right-back at the club and one for the future for Indian football. As for Sandesh, I want him in the defensive midfield role. He is usually a center-back but United Sikkim will need experience their so Sandesh will move up a little and create a triangle between him, Anwar and Michael. Lineker is the best midfielder at the club (bar foreigners) and has shown his talent. Zenith is experienced and Nima deserves the nod, he looks potentially good at 19. Then in attack... what do I need to say.

sounds good 2 me

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

ONGC takes lead against Dempo...

Shorabuddin Mollick scores for them in 12th min....