I-league 2012 -13 Round 6

Comments

• shankar said:
    Dempo are missing a striker like Ranti or a creative CAM who could assist ryuji and abranches upfront

That could be Ricketts but from the wing.

• How come 8 minutes of stoppage time? What was referee thinking?

• Domnic said:

Arsenalkid700
    FT: ONGC 3-1 Dempo.

Still think they are a relegation team. They are having some good luck at home but they will fall. This is a fluck. 

As for Dempo... ya. Are we done overrating them. No Ricketts and you guys lose 3-1 to ONGC.

@kid. Common now,give them some credit. They have played badly only in one game against CB. I still dont understand how they lost 5-0 to CB. They may just survive I guess.

I will. They did good and are using home advantage well. However I give the credit to Armando... going in with that squad. Where was Myron? And Romeo is showing what staying on the bench can do to you.

Dempo need to fix things... now.

• munna21977 said:
    How come 8 minutes of stoppage time? What was referee thinking?

Major injury?

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Domnic said:
    > > > 

@kid. Common now,give them some credit. They have played badly only in one game against CB. I still dont understand how they lost 5-0 to CB. They may just survive I guess. > > > > 
    I will. They did good and are using home advantage well. However I give the credit to Armando... going in with that squad. Where was Myron? And Romeo is showing what staying on the bench can do to you. > > Dempo need to fix things... now. >

Thats the reason i hope the clubs starts considering the concept of loaning young players seriously mainly when you know he cant get into your first team yet he is huge future asset
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > How come 8 minutes of stoppage time? What was referee thinking?

>
    > Major injury?
    >

I saw one comment in goal.com that initial stoppage time was just 4 mins then added extra 4 mins no idea
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Well well well ongc wininig against dempo then its a "fluck" "using home advanteg" and usfc they don't use home/altitude advanteg.

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited November 2012

> Joyptan said:
    > Well well well ongc wininig against dempo then its a "fluck" "using home advanteg" and usfc they don't use home/altitude advanteg.

Well did anyone say that United Sikkim beating Salgaocar was real. We all called that one a fluck... go back to the Round 1 thread and see it for yourself. United Sikkim loses 10-1 and we call them relegation contenders.

As for ONGC, Dempo came in with a weak squad. Starting an out of form Romeo. Only one foreigner and he is 34 years old!!! Also they refused to use youth, specially in this match. Every coach knows that but they refused for the good old Antao.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Joyptan said:

> Well well well ongc wininig against dempo then its a "fluck" "using home advanteg" and usfc they don't use home/altitude advanteg.

Dont you dare start.

I didn't got the answer. Btw i cam dare much more.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > Well well well ongc wininig against dempo then its a "fluck" "using home advanteg" and usfc they don't use home/altitude advanteg.
    >
    >

Dont you dare start.

>
    >
    >
    > I didn't got the answer. Btw i cam dare much more.

Rewrote that.