Discipline in Indian Football

Comments

• so i get it now, his performance has dipped drastically since he has started drinking and having night outs.... :-P

• > sanvedjadhav said:
    > so i get it now, his performance has dipped drastically since he has started drinking and having night outs.... :-P

I think its the opposite. He is not happy at not playing and is now drinking.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:

> sanvedjadhav said:

> so i get it now, his performance has dipped drastically since he has started drinking and having night outs.... :-P

THEN IT IS EVEN MORE BAD.

He should work even harder to get into 1st 11

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    >
    > > > sanvedjadhav said:
    > > so i get it now, his performance has dipped drastically since he has started drinking and having night outs.... :-P

>
    >

>
    >
    >
    > THEN IT IS EVEN MORE BAD.
    >
    > He should work even harder to get into 1st 11

Well who knows. Perhaps he is but Arnab and somehow Uga Opara are stoping him.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> > Arsenalkid700 said:
    >
    > > > sanvedjadhav said:
    > > so i get it now, his performance has dipped drastically since he has started drinking and having night outs.... :-P

>
    >

>
    >
    >
    > THEN IT IS EVEN MORE BAD.
    >
    > He should work even harder to get into 1st 11

Perhaps arnab is better then him.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > >
    > > > > sanvedjadhav said:
    > > > so i get it now, his performance has dipped drastically since he has started drinking and having night outs.... :-P

> >
    > >

> >
    > >
    > >
    > > THEN IT IS EVEN MORE BAD.
    > >
    > > He should work even harder to get into 1st 11
    >
    >

>
    >
    > Perhaps arnab is better then him.

Arnab is.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

Come to your city based club mumbai fc... we will give you opportunity so you wont need to get into off-field troubles ;)

• > shankar said:
    > Come to your city based club mumbai fc... we will give you opportunity so you wont need to get into off-field troubles ;)

To be honest, perhaps a loan move would do Raju Gaikwad a load of good. He is not good enough right now for some reason and if he does not play he will not make the India squad.
  • instead of getting regular first team opportunities and national team call ups, most players prefer to be STARS by being a part of EB MB teams in kolkata.... being a part of kolkata clubs is a dream of most of the ambitious players, but it should not come at the cost of regular first team football

• > sanvedjadhav said:
    > instead of getting regular first team opportunities and national team call ups, most players prefer to be STARS by being a part of EB MB teams in kolkata.... being a part of kolkata clubs is a dream of most of the ambitious players, but it should not come at the cost of regular first team football

True... plus the salaries. That is why players at big clubs like Arsenal stay because they have a good salary and are on a good team despite not contributing. Almunia could have left Arsenal a year earlier but he stayed because of money despite him knowing he would not see even the bench.

In this case that is what you have at East Bengal... the players who you would not expect to be on the bench are on it anyway and there seems to be no ambition to get out... or at least hard ambition. Players like Robin, Lalrindika, Raju etc should be furious at the lack of game time. It will ruin there careers.