I-League 2012 -13 Round 12

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Dempo vs arrows match live on channel 10.

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

munna21977
    > hadfadkar said:

> Catch ONGC play Against Shillong Lajong FC at Nehru Stadium, Delhi @ 2PM

Why Nehru stadium, not Ambedkar Stadium???

booked by some1

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited December 2012

Wow.... this will be the quietest game in I-League history. ONGC should be honoured.

• sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    edited December 2012

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Wow.... this will be the quietest game in I-League history. ONGC should be honoured.

i dont think so :-P ....there will be fans for this 1...most NE people living in and around delhi would probably turn up for this game.. all supporting lajong.....even when india senior team plays in delhi, approx half the crowd in the stadium is filled with them.... :-)

• > sanvedjadhav said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Wow.... this will be the quietest game in I-League history. ONGC should be honoured.
    >
    >

i dont think so :-P ....there will be fans for this 1...most NE people living in and around delhi would probably turn up for this game.. all supporting lajong.....even when india senior team plays in delhi, approx half the crowd in the stadium is filled with them.... :-)

The only times half the stadium was filled for India was 3 games...

1) SAFF Final.
    2) India vs. Bayern Munich (Full stadium).
    3) Nehru Cup Final.

I doubt ONGC and Shillong Lajong will fill up 1/4 of the stadium. Even with Shillong Lajong.
  • Wrong timing by ONGC. Only time when they can expect some crowd is when they play Lajong and Sikkim. but now X-mas holidays are going and their next match also against Sikkim-worst possible holiday time and most of NE students are gone out of Delhi.

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > sanvedjadhav said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Wow.... this will be the quietest game in I-League history. ONGC should be honoured.
    > >
    > >

>
    >

The only times half the stadium was filled for India was 3 games...

1) SAFF Final.
    2) India vs. Bayern Munich (Full stadium).
    3) Nehru Cup Final.

I doubt ONGC and Shillong Lajong will fill up 1/4 of the stadium. Even with Shillong Lajong.

i was saying 'approx half the crowd in the stadium' not half the stadium .... :-P

• My Predictions:-
    22/12/12 : SALGAOCAR
    2-2 SPORTING GOA
    22/12/12 : ONGC 2-1
    SHILLONG LAJONG
    22/12/12 : PAILAN
    ARROWS 1-3 DEMPO
    22/12/12 : PUNE FC 2-1
    UNITED SC
    23/12/12 : CHURCHIL
    BROTHERS 5-1 AIR INDIA
    23/12/12 : MOHUN BAGAN