I-League 2012 -13 Round 13

Comments

• ONGC will stay....mainly due to santosh kashyap's tactics.... :-P

• also due to katsumi yusa ,eric brown and jatin bisht

• Nope, relegation. Cant rely on 4 players only. (TP Renhash the goalkeeper looks good).

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    edited December 2012

Hi everyone,i am finally going to take more interest in i league,I mostly only like EB and Dempo as they are the only international respected clubs out there ,well atleast to some extent lol.Well i never really took united sikkim seriously but now i came to know that its bhaichungs club i am really become big supporter of it After all i am addicted to Bhaichung Bhutia and i want more action from him

:)>-

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@samiam u taken me high by saying "i am finally going to take more interest in i league,I mostly only like EB and Dempo"

and then droped me in a dumpster by saying " i am really become big supporter of usfc"

shit =((

edited December 2012

> Joyptan said:
    > @samiam u taken me high by saying "i am finally going to take more interest in i league,I mostly only like EB and Dempo"
    >
    > and then droped me in a dumpster by saying " i am really become big supporter of usfc"
    >
    > shit =((

what do you mean dude eb and dempo are my fav clubs
    I SUPPORT USFC because its of bhutia i dont see how you got dropped or offended in anyway
    whats wrong in liking United Sikkim?

i would go to that extent and say USFC should become best team in i league because their fans are dedicated
    not like bengal and goa where there is quite lot of influence/divide  of cricket

I am the biggest hater of usfc this is what i mean.

Btw i didn't felt offended by ur post. it was just a joke by me to troll and u trolled me. :P

And yes usfc will one day become best team in i league when there will be no i-league to play. :P

> Joyptan said:
    > I am the biggest hater of usfc this is what i mean.
    >
    > Btw i didn't felt offended by ur post. it was just a joke by me to troll and u trolled me. :P

lol dude you should not hate any football club but like/support them all,And keep some fav clubs. this is just a very early stage to have haters of FC in India
    :)

I have a reason to hate them,which explained many times. So plese don't ask to explain again.