2012-13 I-League Round 14: The second half begins!

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9248 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > > sanvedjadhav
    > > hats of to subash bhowmick and mariano dias... the choice of foreigners for churchill has been the best in i-league this season....no doubt
    ^:)^
    >
    > Don't fully agree. Yes churchil have one of the best foreign line up but proyag's foreign line up is also very very good. ranit the best stricker in i league. carlos probably the best or the 2nd best(after beto) AM. Bello the best sttoper after okpara. and vincent is also probably the best 2nd stricker in i-league.
    >
    > churchil's foreigners have geled better than proyags.

Actually he's right.C.B have the best set of foreign players.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited January 2013

@ashindia if u compair man to man then proyag have better foreigners but together churchil's foreigners probably are better. but noway churchil's foreigners are absolutly the best.

Akram with todays 2 goals have scored just 1 more goal than chidi. So he ain't the best strcker, he is actualy nowhere near the best. The way churchil are playing odafa or ranti whould have atleast scored 12 goals.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> Joyptan
    > @ashindia if u compair man to man then proyag have better foreigners but together churchil's foreigners probably are better. but noway churchil's foreigners are absolutly the best.

Akram with todays 2 goals have scored just 1 more goal than chidi. So he ain't the best strcker, he is actualy nowhere near the best. The way churchil are playing odafa or ranti whould have atleast scored 12 goals.

Please dont compare Akram and Chidi.  Chidi has started almost all games
    for East Bengal and Akram I think started only half of what Chidi has
    played. Yet he has more goals. Sorry no comparison here. Chidi is
    terrible and the worst part is he is selfish player.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@Domnic that was an example not comparision.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > @domnic you prediction proving wrong 

duler stadium turning out to be blessing for goan clubs 
    and if m not wrong tilak is yet to get complete 

and have you heard anything about the indoor stadium at bambolim ?? 

Tilak wiil require time till first week of Feb. So all games upto the I league break on Feb 10 will be played at Duler. So Tilak will have one more month till march, when the league resumes.

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited January 2013

United Sikkim FC vs Pune FC
    4-1-3-2 Yoon Tae (GK)
    Anwar Ali (CB/C),Sandesh Jhingan(CB),Safar Sardar(DMF),Avishek Das(RB) Munmun T Lugon(LB)
    Nima Tamang(RW), Linekar Machado(LW),
    Nadong Bhutia(CF), Micheal Steven Rodriquez(CM),Nurudeen Salau(CAM)

Substitutes: Monotosh Ghosh
    (goalkeeper), Sahenshah Ansari, Zenith
    Mashangwa, Buddiram Tudu, Syed Farid,
    Ashish Chettri, Nim Tshering Lepcha

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Line Ups PuneFC : Abhra (GK), Srikanth, Anas,Chika, Gurjinder, Karma, Mumtaz,Arata, Douhou, Subash, Moga
    UnitedSikkim FC: Yoon Tae (GK), Abhishek,Jhingan, Anwar, Munmun, Safar,Michael, Nima, Salau, Linekar, Nadong

6 - Close...!!! Arata pulls his shot just wide of goal from the left

8th min: First attack by United Sikkim. Nurudeen’s header off target.

ONGC VS PAILAN ARROWS1-0: Pritam Kotal puts the ball into his own net in the 6th minute.