Official India Women's Football News

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > Indian women's football team to play International Friendly matches against the Dutch (Netherland) team on Jan 17 and 20 at Kolhapurand Navi Mumbai

give space at right places.... i was wondering where is this kolhapurand in navi mumbai

even if it ended up u-21 of dutch could still be good one for womens team to face european side
  • > shankar said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > Indian women's football team to play International Friendly matches against the Dutch (Netherland) team on Jan 17 and 20 at Kolhapurand Navi Mumbai
    >
    >

give space at right places.... i was wondering where is this kolhapurand in navi mumbai

even if it ended up u-21 of dutch could still be good one for womens team to face european side

100% Agree. Any game for the women, in our position, is brilliant. The U21 team of the Netherlands can realistically (on paper) be in the top 30 in the world rankings for women.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Indian Women's Football Senior's mixed with Junior's Camp to start in Kolapur from 9th Jan for the two matches against U23 Dutch women's team.

edited January 2013

Indian Women's Football Team to play U23 Dutch side on 20th January at 4pm on Fr.Agnels Ground, Sector 9, Vashi , Navi Mumbai.

Is anybody in IFN from navi mumbai???

All the above news are tweeted by @juhishah11

https://twitter.com/juhishah11

she is from mumbai. she has promised me that she will tweet frequent updates of the 20th jan match in navi mumbai.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > Indian Women's Football Team to play U23 Dutch side on 20th January at 4pm on Fr.Agnels Ground, Sector 9, Vashi , Navi Mumbai.
    >
    > Is anybody in IFN from navi mumbai???

i cant assure you guys but i will try to make a visit to the ground if free 
  • > shankar said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > Indian Women's Football Team to play U23 Dutch side on 20th January at 4pm on Fr.Agnels Ground, Sector 9, Vashi , Navi Mumbai.
    > >
    > > Is anybody in IFN from navi mumbai???
    >
    >

i cant assure you guys but i will try to make a visit to the ground if free 

Take pictures as well... only if you can of course. :)

It has been confirmed that ANFA
    made a friendly match of womens team proposal to
    All India Football Federation while
    still looks forward for confirmation.

givemegoal.com/np/2013/01/10/anfa-requests-womens-friendly-match-with-india-football-team/