Lionel Messi Vs Cristiano Ronaldo

Comments

• reddevil87 wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Aruncito wrote:
    I know. Thats why i fail to understand why ppl have to make claims when the player hasnt proved anything outside his well. <br>Same goes to Brek Shea ... soo much hype. And couldnt even get pass the group stage in olympic qualifiers. Lost against Canada !!!<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>OMG dont get me started on Shea. He is doing shit sense the end of last season. Him and Agudelo are so overrated and Neymar is only overrated because Pele said Neymar was gods gift and all of a sudden the media were all over this kid who has skill but he is not amazing yet. Even Jack Wilshere is better than him.</div><div><br></div><div>Skill dont make you good only. Its like at my school where we have a kid who is AMAZING at juggling and can do amazing tricks but cant play for shit yet the kids at my school still think he is the best and will go pro. As if.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I could see somebody is jealous here ;)</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>It isnt. Come on you must have had that kid at school. The one who can do amazing tricks with the ball while juggling but are 100% useless in a game and then everyone thinks he is the best in the world but then once he comes to try-outs he cant even shoot the ball on goal.</div>
  • KishoreKishore 0 Points
    I see every one is rooting for Messi as expected from numerical mad country. Guys, wake up. Cristiano proved his worth in several countries, with several play styles. Messi just destroy weak La Liga opponents day in and day out with the help of the greats Xavi and Inesta. I dont say Messi is bad, but Ronaldo rocks. He is a complete footballer to me.<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Kishore wrote:
    I see every one is rooting for Messi as expected from numerical mad country. Guys, wake up. Cristiano proved his worth in several countries, with several play styles. Messi just destroy weak La Liga opponents day in and day out with the help of the greats Xavi and Inesta. I dont say Messi is bad, but Ronaldo rocks. He is a complete footballer to me.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>i  dont think ppl root for messi coz of the no. of goals he scored..its his dribbling skills and style of play which matters</div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Just not that ... the way Messi creates opportunities, drawing the defenders away and assisting others. Those skills matter as well.<br>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    <span id="divAdnetKeyword">Two footballers are sitting on a sofa,
    chatting. "God sent me down to Earth to teach people how to play
    football," says Cristiano Ronaldo. "Don’t be daft, I didn’t send anyone
    down to Earth," replies Messi.<br><br>Nice article on goal.com but they took it from the new book. <br>http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/4240/ronaldo-the-obsession-for-perfection/2012/04/20/3048228/messi-is-like-kryptonite-to-cristiano-ronaldos-superman-the<br><br></span>;
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3394 Points
    emile hskey is the best ever, following him iis our sushil kumar singh
  • FIFA ballon d'or tonight..........4 me its MESSI....but love to see INIESTA getting it though

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> jitinjoseph said:
    > FIFA ballon d'or tonight..........4 me its MESSI....but love to see INIESTA getting it though

definitely not messi because he didnt win any titles this season while iniesta got euro and ronaldo got la liga along with goals

• MESSI will win.
    if there were 13 months in year then the little beast would have scored 100 Goals in a season too.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

The ballon d'or will go to one of those two UEFALONA players. :D