easy to say....... not to do

upamanyu royupamanyu roy 0 Points
every people of india..now a dayz thinking abt indian football and its infra.........but who will be changer ?? who will come forward to take responsibilites.?? who will send their wards to ground..instead of preparing them for iitjee/aipmt/cat......who will donate.a single paise.to injured player ?? who will gurantee the job safety of a player ?? who will take care of their families..if something wrong happens to them ?? in a country that has..121 cr population.......and survival of fittest in competition is only way to survive...why should one waste his time in playground ?? itz vry easy to get a job..instead of being good player...time is a factor here......think abt this things.i am here for quiet a few times........i want to ask evry one dat do the dare to thnk that their child will become a footballer ?? some exceptions is dere..viz robin singh..despite coming from ..a rich back ground..he i s playing..in cheap ..squads....
are you guyz evr donated a single paise for the sake of indian football ?? are guyz willing to take responsibilty ?? itzz vry eaasy to blem the officials..but be there face reality........arey u guyzz can't evn fill ur stands......in our home city...wht better could be xpected frm indian football............where fans talks much..but does a little..

Comments

• sorry if i had written something wrong please forgive me..............but infra is not an issue in india..we has infra.......in a city kolkata......within a radius of...35 kms.....6 stadiums is there......one sai complex abt 200 acres......10 big swimming pools........enough gym is there......plenty of acadamy is here...a total ..of 90 clubs is here..20 ifa academy..mb academy..eb academy........enough......spaces of free ground is available in kolkata maidan.......more ovr plenty of fans are here.in a 5th divison local league.....1000 gathers as spectator.....u 19 tournaments...records..1000 crwd..in a kolkata derby it crosses 1lacs barrier ..wht can we expect more ?? we are not lagging in infra. we are lagging in environment ,talent and vision.we are not focused.......so we cannt succeed until the whole system changes.........infras in cites like..delhi cochi.phagwara..mumbai.hyderabad.bengaluru. is enough to create potential........we didnt lac in talent.india records its name in wasting of talents..in top......we dont love the game..we dont..gave our childs the proper envio to breed up... thats all my friends....

forgive if i am wrong
  • recently i was on a disscussion wid ifn membr somesh...........he was to quick critisize......bengal clubs and their infras....like all othrs........do........he even called us moron........kuyor bang[ a frog that never comes out from the well} our stadiums r not gd......they r made of wooden structures.......etc etc.........we never encourages child football... we buys player......wht ever he has known..he said..criticised us from top to bottom.and praised.club likes pfc.......salgaocar....etc......yes we do respect......evry club of india......our eyes felled wid tears.....when jct announced their shut down.u can see our pages and groups..in various social networking sights......

But I have a qstn for him...........pls dont take it personally.take it sportingly.....have you ever been concerned......why this unhealthy situation is there?? try to find out the truth........itzz vry easy to criticize.....vry easy to break a glass.......but to built a house u need be hard working........if u cann't find out..i wil share....some hard core facts in this forum.........
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    Upamanyu you are right. We fans talk too much (but that’s why we are ‘fans’), do less (if we didn’t, then we would be owning clubs, or at least, be officials running clubs).

On a serious note, what you are talking about is not infrastructure per se, about the whole scenario perhaps. The question is when a child grows up, whether he would opt for sports as a career (other than cricket). Beyond the 11 players of the national football team or the 11 x 12 players of I-league I, hundreds others cannot reach that level, in spite of devoting their best years in the game. There is no support system to do some corrective action and rehabilitate them. You can't help this; this is the fault of the system. Under the murky situation, best talents will not come to sports; the risk of failure/ partial failure is too high. Those who come, I pity them and salute them.

To me, professionalization is the answer to build a sports fit to be taken up as a profession. A sport, say football, should allow a person to build himself around it in some capacity or the other – player, coach, admin/ support staff, marketing, consultant, and so on – once he commits himself into it. Unfortunately, football in India hasn't yet found its footing to offer this, and I don't see this happening in near future until the scenario changes drastically. We fans are still keeping on asking for the basics.

Till then, we will have to be content with one-off matches in Olympic/ WC qualifier or second rung Asian tournaments and cry hoarse demanding evening matches, telecasting, sponsors, …