U-20 I-league 2013

shankarshankar 2600 Points
edited February 2013 in I league

Fifteen teams, includes Tata Football Academy and Sesa Football Academy and 13 I-League club teams, have been equally divided into three groups for the preliminary stage.

The two top teams from each group will then qualify into the Final Round which starts from 16th of March, 2013.

http://punefc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/U20-IL-Groups.png

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

Glad to see that TFA and SESA had opted for u20 league rather than going for 2nd division 

this could probably have the best possible set of teams in u-20 league so far...

hoping to see more academies joining in coming seasons

What a group is Group B made of

In mumbai fc we got runners up...
    then dempo sc which attracts some of best best talent of goa
    and east bengal which is definitely one of the team which attracts the talents from all over india

ongc might just be only weak link of the group

and over all the team which is considered as the pipeline for indian u-19 or even national teams for many recent years and even for our national teams....TATA FOOTBALL ACADEMY
    i am eagerly waiting to see how they perform with this batch also we could get more idea of what set of talent is coming out from next batch

good job by AIFF to introduce two best academies of india in TFA and SESA
  • TFA is itself good for i league

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

jitinjoseph
    TFA is itself good for i league

Then sesa fa... Oh (edited) tfa should win this hands down.

• FINALLY!!!!! I have said this for a long time now that we need to have SESA and TATA play in the I-League U20.

Have the best Academies in India play each other to see which one is progressing better. It would also provide competition for the reigning champions, Pune FC, who I believe are already primed to win the league again.

SESA and TATA will add excitement and hopefully this will bring about the benefits that it should.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    edited February 2013

Players to watch out : http://www.tatafootballacademy.com/tfa-cadets.asp    :) 

Name

:

Manash Sarkar
    Date of Birth

:

Dec. 30, 1994
    Position

:

Striker

At 6’4 Manash brings with him all the things that would be on a coach’s checklist for a striker. Height, speed, skill and ability to finish. Plays a very neat game and positions himself perfectly to be missed by defenders and appear out of nowhere to score.

Maybe one of the tallest Indian striker

I am willing to see Vinit Rai...

u-16 and out from the cadets of TFA which is having mostly players of age 18-20 range

should be having some skills to made this possible
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > i want see future dempo goal keeper and former dempo junior ricardo cardozo play 

I have seen him, he has bright future surely
  • alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

Currently what india needs young defenders who are both physically and technically good.