who gets relegated

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

And also MB making big offers to players gives the indication that they are safe.

• Can we all just meet in Delhi, go to the AIFF house, and shout "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!" continually?

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Can we all just meet in Delhi, go to the AIFF house, and shout "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!" continually?

we should do that seriously for the federation...to wake up sooner that later
  • We should go all African and create a rebel group and storm the AIFF house. 

• Ya I think we should go to AIFF and start protesting about the way things are being run..we should also ask them to appoint an ex-football player into administration..just somehow we should make AIFF realize that they should connect with the fans as well.

• > gaffertape said:
    > In order to avoid the confusion of what to do if Air India are in the bottom 2 , or the embarressing situation where Mohun Bagan could be relegated despite paying 2.5Cr to avoid it , or the scenario where SLFC & USFC are relegated thus scuppering the plans of a Pan-Indian i-League.... The AIFF will do the obvious ...... And have no relegation this year.
    >
    > Kushal Das & Sunando hinted at this at the investors meeting , when they said i-League could be 16 clubs next season

What will happen if there are no investor-corporate club??? and Air India -ONGC are not at the bottom 2 places???

• We already had interest from over 30 corporates. Dont worry. It will happen. Especially now that DSK are out of the I-League 2nd Division.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Can we all just meet in Delhi, go to the AIFF house, and shout "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!" continually?

But no relegation is what u always wanted!!!
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited March 2013

> rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Can we all just meet in Delhi, go to the AIFF house, and shout "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!" continually?
    >
    >

But no relegation is what u always wanted!!!

At first. Then I started doing some more research on the clubs and honestly now my opinion is that even stopping relegation will not fix the problems Indian football faces. It would be a major step but we still need a lot more things to happen.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points

@Arsenalkid700 U have started to realize the ground reality of Indian football. :)