I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Finally you realised why I want him booted out. Bcoz ur 9 yr old brother would hv converted the chances that he misses.

• > Domnic said:
    > Finally you realised why I want him booted out. Bcoz ur 9 yr old brother would hv converted the chances that he misses.

Well no, personally I believe you are exaggerating a bit. Perhaps he has not performed to the ability fans would like but again I doubt he would miss chances my brother could make.
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points

Rumour: 

1) Mohun Bagan offers lucrative deal to Bello Razaq
    2) Odafa and Tolgay to stay on for next season
    3) Edwin Lucas of SESA and Khabra may sign for MB
    4) Katsumi Yusa in EB radar
    5) Jewel and Mathani may leave MB
  • Air India and ONGC players will move to other clubs. It will be interesting to see which 2 clubs qualify for 2nd Division?  Meghalaya clubs traditionally hires players from north east while mohammedan sporting is capable of giving good offers too. Mumbai Tigers too.

• Thank you @debarghya89 for using the term Rumour. 

Anyway I hope Jewel Raja joins Pune.

Also remember that with Air India and ONGC out we could see some players move. Guys like Harshad Meher, Ramandeep Singh, Akshay Mall, Souvik Chakraborty, Ong Lepcha, Henry Ezeh, Johny Singh, Mikey Fernandes, Pradeep Mohanraj, Rahul Bheke, Prem Kumar, Jagroop Singh, Sandesh Gadkari, Eric Brown, Jatin Singh, Kailish Patil, Robin Gurung, David Lalrinmuana, Surabuddin Mollick, Rehnesh TP, and Rajib Boro should remain in the league.

Hopefully AIFF will do an action among 2 corporate clubs so the corporate clubs will start off with a good base of I-League quality players.

Arthur Papas could possibly stay in India as coach of an I-League team..Definitely outside Kolkata

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

I will be surprised if Angel Berlanga remains at Sporting. I rate him among the best Centre backs to have played in India.

I would rate them as follow:
    1) Bilal Najjarine
    2) Angel Berlanga
    3) Uga Okpara
    4) Bello Razzaq

I think Prayag or Dempo will go for Berlanga if Bello joins MB. But from what I heard SCG paid him huge money for 4 months.If some team wants him for full season then he will be the highest paid in India.

> Ashlesh said:
    > > debarghya89 said:
    > > Arthur Papas could possibly stay in India as coach of an I-League team..Definitely outside Kolkata
    >
    >

Dempo 

:)]

That would be great for Dempo..A few youngsters from their junior teams and a couple of new foreigners would give them a new look and as competitive as before..Besides Arthur is real good with youngsters...Heard Pune is also interested and Derick may come to Dempo actually??

• Papas to Pune would make more sense considering the Academy that Pune FC has and the players he already knows like Jeje.

This discussion has been closed.