Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited March 2013

@ashlesh.Transfer rumor is that:

Derrick Pereira - Dempo SC

Armando Colaco - Mumbai Tigers

Arthur Papas - Pune FC

Trevor Morgan - Salgaocar

• What has Bimal Ghosh done wrong at Mumbai Tigers to warrant being sacked already?

• Armando will not go to Mumbai Tigers if they dont qualify for I-league. what about coach for 2 corporate clubs????
    :P

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

munna21977 said:
    Armando will not go to Mumbai Tigers if they dont qualify for I-league. what about coach for 2 corporate clubs????

David Boothh and his long pass buddy Bob Houghton.

=))

• > Domnic said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > Armando will not go to Mumbai Tigers if they dont qualify for I-league. what about coach for 2 corporate clubs????
    >
    > David Boothh and his long pass buddy Bob Houghton.
    >
    > =))

Desmond Bulpin is there. Not to forget ex-JCT Sukhwinder Singh, Syed Nayeemuddin.

• > munna21977 said:
    > Armando will not go to Mumbai Tigers if they dont qualify for I-league. what about coach for 2 corporate clubs????

Mumbai Tigers will be the direct entry club then. That is pretty much it. If they dont qualify via 2nd Division, they will direct-entry themselves.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

@Arsenalkid700 said : papas to Pune would make more sense considering the Academy that Pune FC has and the players he already knows like Jeje.

Papas dont want to be coach for any I-league club but he want to continue with India U23 team.

• debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points

Another rumour is that Subrata Paul may go back to Pune.He is very unhappy at being 2nd choice at Prayag..Unless Eelco leaves Prayag at the end of season Subrata may actually leave 

• > debarghya89 said:
    > Another rumour is that Subrata Paul may go back to Pune.He is very unhappy at being 2nd choice at Prayag..Unless Eelco leaves Prayag at the end of season Subrata may actually leave 

Mondal has done much better than Pal did at Pune. Pal was horrible at club level. 
  • > hadfadkar said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 said : papas to Pune would make more sense considering the Academy that Pune FC has and the players he already knows like Jeje.
    >
    > Papas dont want to be coach for any I-league club but he want to continue with India U23 team.

Persuasion is key. :)
This discussion has been closed.