2012-13 I-LEAGUE: ROUND 22

Comments

• 5th goal by Sikkim. Thupden Bhutia scored.

• Salgaocar - Churchill Brothers 0-0 so far in 12th Minute.

• You know, when I came to England last Saturday I expected it to be easier to watch I-League as the matches would be on at normal times in the morning for me instead of 3 am I get in the US.

That has been a lie so far.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Domnic

Air India reduced to 9 men. Prem Kumar and Sukhwinder Singh sent off.

Has AIFF started doing what they did during USFC's promotion from 2nd div? 2 red cards and a penalty to a USFC opponent.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Domnic
    >
    > Air India reduced to 9 men. Prem Kumar and Sukhwinder Singh sent off.
    >
    >
    > Has AIFF started doing what they did during USFC's promotion from 2nd div? 2 red cards and a penalty to a USFC opponent.

I dont think the AIFF are helping USFC. If they were then Nadong Bhutia would have scored. He did not though so obviously USFC just dominated today.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > You know, when I came to England last Saturday I expected it to be easier to watch I-League as the matches would be on at normal times in the morning for me instead of 3 am I get in the US.

Its 6 AM in Texas. Surely UK is in better time zone to watch Indian Football. Its like 11 AM there in UK.
    India is the best for watching Indian football. Atleast I get to see it on TV instead of laptop.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Dominated a 9 men team.

• > munna21977 said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > You know, when I came to England last Saturday I expected it to be easier to watch I-League as the matches would be on at normal times in the morning for me instead of 3 am I get in the US.

>
    >
    Its 6 AM in Texas. Surely UK is in better time zone to watch Indian Football. Its like 11 AM there in UK.
    India is the best for watching Indian football. Atleast I get to see it on TV instead of laptop.

Its 11 now but the problem is that since I arrived no matches have been available on istream and tomorrow I will be out a lot so I might not see any matches while I am here.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > You know, when I came to England last Saturday I expected it to be easier to watch I-League as the matches would be on at normal times in the morning for me instead of 3 am I get in the US.

> >
    > >

>
    >

Its 11 now but the problem is that since I arrived no matches have been available on istream and tomorrow I will be out a lot so I might not see any matches while I am here.

You can see I-league games on 28th, 29th and 31st March at 2 PM India time. They are coming on TV. say about 8:30 AM UK time.

http://www.tenaction.com/schedule/?date=2013-03-28

• My grandfather passed away on Saturday so that is why I am in England. I already saw the schedule and it so happens that during all these games I will be out of the house. Of course it will be for good reason so I dont mind as much but today would have been perfect as I am just home and doing nothing.