2012-13 I-LEAGUE: ROUND 22

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

I think now @arsenalkid will realise why TJM preferred Abhijit ahead of Gurpreet earlier. He might have just thrown the title away.

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited March 2013

> Domnic said:
    > I think now @arsenalkid will realise why TJM preferred Abhijit ahead of Gurpreet earlier. He might have just thrown the title away.

Abhijit is just as shit and obviously the best way to judge a player is by 1 game. 

Look at Lukas Fabianski at Arsenal. Those howlers in the 2010-11 season. Now he is #1 at Arsenal and literally kept Arsenal the clean-sheet against Bayern Munich.

This may have been a bad game for Gurpreet but he is young and he will come back. I remember Abhijit against Pailan Arrows. He almost gave up a free goal when he passed it right to Alwyn. Luckily for him Alwyn could not make him pay and he shot it over the bar.
  • Meanwhile, Jayesh Rane is starting!!!!!!!

• This is what I hate about the African foreigners that are midfielders or defenders. They all think that by playing in India they have this amazing ability to shoot long-shots like Cristiano Ronaldo. They are wrong, way wrong. I have seen so many attempts from long this season but none have gone in.

• 44 minutes: Mumbai FC 1-1 Pailan Arrows.

PA: Milan Singh [PEN]

MFC: Yusif Yakubu [PEN]
  • And that is the half-time score: Mumbai FC 1-1 Pailan Arrows.

Jayesh Rane was close.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Gurpreet Singh Sandhu towards protesting fan after the match.

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

#Disgust

How do you know he is Gurpreet??? And if he is, then inform his best fan @arsenalkid.

• > Domnic said:
    > How do you know he is Gurpreet??? And if he is, then inform his best fan @arsenalkid.

OMG Shut up. If that is Gurpreet then obviously I will say he should be punished and suspended because that is not a good thing to do. Your a footballer, you accept any criticism given to you.

And the reason I like Gurpreet is because I watch him (and Abhijit) and its obvious that Gurpreet overall is better. Not because he is young (if that was my criteria then I would be saying that Amrinder Singh at Pune FC should be starting over Ahbra Mondal) but because Gurpreet is a more commanding figure and his reflexes are better. He may have had one bad game but that is no reason to automatically give up with him. 

But that is the average mentality of a football fan so I am not surprised.

I was just joking!!! anyways would like to add that the blunder he committed and the timing of it could damage EB title aspirations. Just imagine the magnitude of this blunder. I hope u remember Escobar. Its just that one imp mistake that counts more than anything else.