2012-13 I-LEAGUE: ROUND 22

167891012»

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    >

@Rudra ;Wrong, he has played 1 more time for England since. That cap came last season. Also since then he has played 42 games in the 2nd Division and 9 games in the Premier League.

Anyway, that is not the point. The point is that even at the highest levels goalkeepers can make stupid mistakes. It takes more a strong man though to forget those stupid mistakes and move on. That counts for player and fans. 

I think those stats say for themselves - England WC goalie after that playing 1 more international game and only 9 more premier league game...
    My point was Green is the worst example to give regarding this, there are plenty of goalies who have made howlers and then came back strong. Anyways Gurpreet's issue is that its not just one goal, but the timing...things which can cost them the trophy

• > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > >

@Rudra ;Wrong, he has played 1 more time for England since. That cap came last season. Also since then he has played 42 games in the 2nd Division and 9 games in the Premier League.

Anyway, that is not the point. The point is that even at the highest levels goalkeepers can make stupid mistakes. It takes more a strong man though to forget those stupid mistakes and move on. That counts for player and fans. 

I think those stats say for themselves - England WC goalie after that playing 1 more international game and only 9 more premier league game...
    My point was Green is the worst example to give regarding this, there are plenty of goalies who have made howlers and then came back strong. Anyways Gurpreet's issue is that its not just one goal, but the timing...things which can cost them the trophy

>
    >

True. I just put that one out there because that is the only one I can think of right now.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Joyptan said:
    Reports are coming out that TJM broke down into tears in dressing room after the end of the match.

Emotional atyachar.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited March 2013

Creativity at its best Btw was that an off-side???

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited March 2013

This photo is real funny. The line is drawn to suit the EB fans. But if u watch video, it is clear off side. Also we need to consider the camera angle. So this depiction is bullshit.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited March 2013

@Domnic said:

This photo is real funny. The line is drawn to suit the EB fans. But if u watch video, it is clear off side. Also we need to consider the camera angle. So this depiction is bullshit.

But even more funnily although the line isn't drawn parallel to the goal line but its drawn parallel to the whight line of the 22-yard box. :P

• Listen, from a neutral perspective it is easily ON-SIDE. The referee got that call way, way, way, way, way off.