who gets relegated

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Pune FC is at another level. We cant compare any club to Pfc. I am talking about our other clubs. Salgaocar do much better than the other 3.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> munna21977 said:
    > > Domnic said:
    > > I forgot Pailan Arrows. Top contender to be closed down by the end of this season.
    >
    >

It can be Mumbai FC.

Mumbai fc is owned by Essel group and they have been holding on to the league even during their hard days....
    now with a chance of no-relegation shield at stake and them being a famous marketing company i dont see them shutting the club when they could really get some results with proper promotional activities if Cooperage gets on place

when cooperage was close to opening they came up with a promo... so we can expect similar stuffs in coming season when playing in mumbai gets reality for them
  • preetampreetam 870 Points

munna21977 said: > > Domnic said: > > I forgot Pailan Arrows. Top contender to be closed down by the end of this season. > > 

why arrows will be closed down...bcoz arthur pappas is leaving???
  • > preetam said:
    >  munna21977 said: > > Domnic said: > > I forgot Pailan Arrows. Top contender to be closed down by the end of this season. > > 

why arrows will be closed down...bcoz arthur pappas is leaving???

It is a failure. That is why.

Arrows is turning into a disaster. One example is Holicharan Narzary who scored 4 goals in first 3 games and then scores "ZERO" goals in next 18 games. And he is supposed to be their main striker.

• > Domnic said:
    > Arrows is turning into a disaster. One example is Holicharan Narzary who scored 4 goals in first 3 games and then scores "ZERO" goals in next 18 games. And he is supposed to be their main striker.

He is only 18. Len is also only 19. I think the problem, based on the ages of these players, is that we put to much pressure on the guys who are not even 20 years old yet and expect them to dominate when in reality that wont happen. Holicharan may only be a 4 goal man now but in the future he could well be a 15 goal man which would be great.

@Arsenalkid700 ;

It is a failure. That is why.

without having foreigner they are inside top 10 wat  more u r expecting from them...as compared to others they also lack experience and in each and almost evry game they r givin run 4 money to evry club

They wont be in top 10 for any longer. I expect them to finish in 13 position.

arrows recently played 1-1 draw with mumbai fc....who is doin well at the moment

Sadly both are doing badly at this point of time. :P