I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• In terms of international transfers:

Going out, am I the only one who thinks that Ranti Martins should leave the I-League and maybe try for the MLS or A-League? The guy wont be a 20-30 goal per season beast but I can surely see him as a good 5-10 goal per season guy in MLS or A-League.

If Sunil Chhetri and Gouramangi Singh can attract interest from these two then surely Martins can and he can even make it in those leagues.

However in terms of who comes in, I would like to see a change in players. A change in foreigners we sign. We need to stop signing that random Nigerian and start bringing in some good talent. Perhaps raid the V-League in Vietnam and sign some top players like Timothy Anjembe or Gastón Merlo. Or maybe we could sign some talents from Malaysia like Jean-Emmanuel Effa Owona who is also a former French leaguer or Patrick Ronaldinho Wleh who is a current Liberian international. Also 

There are possibilities other than the same shit we currently have.
  • BadBad 5141 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > In terms of international transfers:

Going out, am I the only one who thinks that Ranti Martins should leave the I-League and maybe try for the MLS or A-League? The guy wont be a 20-30 goal per season beast but I can surely see him as a good 5-10 goal per season guy in MLS or A-League.

If Sunil Chhetri and Gouramangi Singh can attract interest from these two then surely Martins can and he can even make it in those leagues.

I am not sure about your comments on Sunil Chhetri bro.He is not just another footballer.His record speaks for himself.

1)Two international Hat-tricks(Vietnam)and Tajikistan.

2)7consecutive Mom awards for India all 5 games in Saff2011( and first two matches of Nehru cup 2012)

3)International goal scoring ratio of around 0.60 per match and that too when INDIA would be playing majority of their games against those countries which will be better ranked then them.

These are very very significant contributions which he has made for India.

• He already went to MLS and never played a game. I think my comments on him are accurate.

• AjinkyaAjinkya 0 Points

Minchol Son rumoured to have attracted interest from Dempo SC

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Hoping i can get some agent to help me out with some players in thia window.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> Shah476 said:
    > Hoping i can get some agent to help me out with some players in thia window.
    >

Players from where????

Couple of pkn nt players from europe..

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Considering most teams prefer only one Asian, your players will have to be good to make it. Anyways best of luck for the same.

Yeh im just gonna try for 2strikers.. they can play as non asian foreigners if visa issues arise on pkni documents..

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

> Shah476 said:
    > Yeh im just gonna try for 2strikers.. they can play as non asian foreigners if visa issues arise on pkni documents..

what about libero sports they seems to have some contacts with i-league
This discussion has been closed.