Crowd support in Indian football

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

@shankar. When there is derby definitely there is split in loyalties. But if say I support CB and Dempo is challenging for title and CB has no chance, then I will support Dempo to win the title.

Just how Bengal team fans cant tolerate each other winning the title, same way we cant tolerate any Bengal team winning the title. So we tend to support the other goan team.

• According to India Soccer Live, 5000 strong crowd at Bangalore for 2nd Division. I guess most of them are for Shillong Team support among the huge North East Student and professionals community of Bangalore.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> munna21977 said:
    > According to India Soccer Live, 5000 strong crowd at Bangalore for 2nd Division. I guess most of them are for Shillong Team support among the huge North East Student and professionals community of Bangalore.

heard there was some strong response for mumbai tigers though not sure
  • preetampreetam 870 Points

by d way wat is the prob. with evenin time why they r playing at 2-3 pm???

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> preetam said: > by d way wat is the prob. with evenin time why they r playing at 2-3 pm???

so that all teams leave d I-league out of frustration and AIFF can start their Tamasha league with IMG

ha ha ha we will see aiff official playing football with IMG......with their fat tummy runnin and huffing...

• > preetam said:
    > by d way wat is the prob. with evenin time why they r playing at 2-3 pm???

Do they have floodlights at this Bangalore Football Stadium???

• > munna21977 said:
    > > preetam said:
    > > by d way wat is the prob. with evenin time why they r playing at 2-3 pm???
    >
    >

Do they have floodlights at this Bangalore Football Stadium???

As far as I know, it does not.
    I'M NOT TALKIN ABT BANGALORE ONLY ...INFACT AFC CUP MATCHES TIMING ARE SAME FOR cb....WHY???
  • preetam wrote: »
    I'M NOT TALKIN ABT BANGALORE ONLY ...INFACT AFC CUP MATCHES TIMING ARE SAME FOR cb....WHY???

<br><br>For AFC cup, the rule is that stadium should have floodlights but you can play at day-time also. I think that it is the host which decides that what time you want to play. I guess that in the last round, games may have to start at the same time-thats why floodlights help. I think both EB and CB want to play at day-time to have advantage of heat???<br>