I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9248 Points

> Shah476 said:
    > Yeh im just gonna try for 2strikers.. they can play as non asian foreigners if visa issues arise on pkni documents..

Good idea I would say playing with their European passports but please make sure you stay away from clubs based in Mumbai especially Maharashtra.

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

yeh im gonna try libero... defo stay clear from mumbai/pune.. try elsewhere i guess.. even though pune fc is one of the better managed clubs.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Rumor - Now Beto in MB radar to give another "CHOMOK".

Raju and Robin almost out of EB next season. Souvik ghosh and Abranches to replace them.

Penn is also in the exit list of EB.

Vasum in talks with Pune FC.

Paite to return back to EB.

• > Shah476 said:
    > Yeh im just gonna try for 2strikers.. they can play as non asian foreigners if visa issues arise on pkni documents..

In IPL, we see Owais Shah and Azhar Mehmood who are Pakistan born but British Citizen.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Many top EB officials are there in Singapur. Rumor is that they will have meeting with TJM regarding next seasons team and his contract.

The meeting is being held there to avoid any leaks in media or it chould be that they are there to prevent TJM in talking with any S-league clubs.

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Hopefully we can do the same with the football guys..will all depends wat agents say n then clubs.

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The coaches merry-go round is in full swing</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Expect a lot of changes this next few months:</div><div><ol><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Dempo</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Churchill Brothers</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Salgaocar</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Pune FC</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Shillong Lajong</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Pailan Arrows</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">East Bengal</font></li></ol><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Prayag, Sporting Club de Goa , Mohun Bagan ,Mumbai FC , will probably retain their coaches</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Air India , ONGC & Utd Sikkim will probably disappear as football clubs in terms of this topic of discussion, </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The audition for the 1st of those predicted transfers in this weekend. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Santosh Kashyap has been shortlisted by Shillong Lajong , and he gets to impress the fans in Sundays game</font></div>
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    @gaffertape. I dont understand the reason for a change at Churchill Bros. But who is being changed. Mariano or Bhowmick??? Any idea whats the rumour. I know of none yet.
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Bad wrote: »

<br><br>Yes Infact I have played with him and against him in college,district matches.He did go to UK,now he's doing Architecture in CSIT.Last year he played for Quartz FC.<br><br>Physically strong forward he is,was previously part of India U-17 probables. <br>
This discussion has been closed.