2012-13 I-LEAGUE: ROUND 23

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

CB should postpone all of there matches and wait for all of the other matches to finish and the play their remaining matches :P :))

Domnic
    The question is not whether it was postponed or scheduled that way some time back. The question that requires answers is why there is no equal treatment .

Equal??? AIFF doing exactly that by "equal"ing EB & CB's games played count. :D

• > Domnic said:
    > The question is not whether it was postponed or scheduled that way some time back. The question that requires answers is why there is no equal treatment .

Domnic. Look at Round 25. CB plays MB at april 21st while EB-Dempo game is postponed to 4th May. CB has to play Kitchee on April 24th.   Now one problem may be of stadium availability also as Goa has no AFC approved stadium and has to go to Pune.

Btw EB's next AFC Cup match is on 9th so no question of an I-league match on 8th.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> munna21977 said:
    > which stadium in Goa for these games? Any floodlights? No TV from Vasco stadium also? It has been ages since I saw any TV telecast from Goa.

All goa games will be held at Tilak under floodlights at 6.30 p.m.  The venue was shifted to enable broadcasting. No idea why these jokers Ten action not doing it.

edited April 2013

> munna21977 said:
    > > Domnic said:
    > > The question is not whether it was postponed or scheduled that way some time back. The question that requires answers is why there is no equal treatment .
    >
    >

Domnic. Look at Round 25. CB plays MB at april 21st while EB-Dempo game is postponed to 4th May. CB has to play Kitchee on April 24th.   Now one problem may be of stadium availability also as Goa has no AFC approved stadium and has to go to Pune.

CB VS Dempo in Goa on 17th April
    CB VS Mohun Bagan in Kolkata on 21st
    CB VS Kitchee in Pune on 24th
    Has AIFF lost their minds expecting a team to go hopping around with a gap of 2-3 days between games. Whereas EB games around the AFC cup matches have been conveniently shifted to May. Whether you travel from Kolkata or Singapore, it involves the same hassles and almost the same time(+2 Hrs).

• wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points

Prayag United's match will be streamed tonight hopefully..

• shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points

Yeah it will for sure

edited April 2013

Sporting has turned down the offer to play at Tilak and will continue to play at Duler. They have already written to GFA and AIFF about the same. So this Sunday there wont be telecast of SCG vs MB.

@ashlesh. You must be delighted with the news as you always wanted this. I am also in favour of Scg playing at Duler.

Hahaha. Who is this Rohit Naik???? He has copied my above statement and pasted on FB. Usually Rohit Hadfadkar was doing the opposite from FB to here. No issues with that but just wanted to know whether it is you @hadfadkar.