who will be top indian scorer?

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    munna21977 wrote: »
    @gaffertape ;  how much money is given by AIFF for I-league clubs for travel. Because those games are held in home and away format. same way once 2nd division is held in this format, the allowance should improve and preferably air travel should be given. Remember that 2nd division in home and away format will include places like shillong where it will take forever to reach by train -so air travel is must. Also north east will provide good ticket revenue. <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>If you have the 2nd Division as a regional league initially, then</div><div>Aizawl teams traveling to Shillong can do the journey by road, as they both just need to travel once ( overnight bus) and play 3 games in Shillong & 2 games in Aizawl after the road trip.</div><div>Or they can meet half way at Silchar which has an excellent ground ( 2nd Div, Fed Cup qualifiers in past)</div><div><br></div><div>Travel to Kohima and to play Green Valley will also have to be via road.</div><div><br></div><div>Guwahati, Aizawl and Imphal all have good flight connectivity to Kolkata, so that could be an option, but expensive , more like they will take train to Gauhati and drive up.</div><div><br></div><div>AIFF travel expense for 2nd Division is very small, they provide A/c 3 tier fare to all teams ! </div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • <br>@gaffertape ;  Yes travel expenses is low becoz it is one time travel to say places like Singrauli and later on to Bangalore. But if it is held on regular basis like every sunday/saturday for 26 rounds, then air fare will be given. also why Silchar-the clubs need to earn money and that can be done on home and away basis only. Ticket revenue improves club's financial prospects and football and stadiums will improve. instead of neutral venues, home and away games are a must.<br>
    @munna the travel expense is one time to Singrauli/Bangalore/Indore, but the hotel re-imbursements are for 9 teams for 18 days.<div><br></div><div>If you have a regional home/away you reduce hotel & travel expenditure significantly , especially if you sue the system of travel partners , where 2 teams travel to a venue and play 2 games in 4-5 days and return.</div><div><br></div><div>Agreed on home/away fro ticket revenue. </div><div><br></div><div>The reason I mentioned Silchar , was it is a travel hub city in NorthEast with an airport , something which Kohima doesn't have, although there are a few flights to Dimapur in Nagaland.</div><div><br></div><div>Also Silchar has floodlights and I have seen crowds of 10-15,000 when Fed Cup qualifiers were played there. Aizawl FC also got good crowd support there last year. I was suggesting Silchar as a temporary option until Nagaland has proper grounds ( right now they have no grass grounds)</div>
  • Just answer me this: Are any of these clubs in the 2nd Division financially capable of doing what the corporates could do long term for Indian football?
    yes, some are , most aren't .. do you want a break down of each club ?<div>probably not the thread for it,, but I can elaborate unless you had any particular club in mind</div>
  • gaffertape wrote: »
    yes, some are , most aren't .. do you want a break down of each club ?<div>probably not the thread for it,, but I can elaborate unless you had any particular club in mind</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I meant them all (well most actually, you know what I mean). Dont get me wrong, I am all for pro/rel and having clubs qualify for the I-League via the 2nd Division but after the whole Dempo thing and every other team being exposed and also seeing the current conditions of stadiums and youth structures in India I am still skeptical about this.</div><div><br></div><div>I am more lenient then I was before on the issue but I am still on the side of only allowing corporates in directly due to the long-term benefits and the risks being more safe. </div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited April 2013
    can anyone explain me about how does top scorer discussion got related to 2nd division travelling discussions??  :-/  
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    gaffertape wrote: »

<br><div>yes please </div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    usaindia wrote: »
    gaffertape wrote: »

<br><div>yes please </div>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>yes i want to see this as well. Maybe you can just post it in another forum</div>
  • <p>After 22 rounds in i-league , why there is no indian striker who can score more than 7 goals (Avg.318) ???</p><p>Very pathetic stage of indian football.......we need a good striker in NT who can score regularly....just for 1 goal we missed Asian Cup Challenger's Final round......where is our next bhutia/vijayan?</p>