who gets relegated

15678911»

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    air india set to leave i-league next session...so i would love to see this happenin in fair manner...right now they r in 12 position..one loss and they will be in relegation zone and MB doin well so..they will overtake it....wish same would have been the  case with ONGC..
  • It also depends whether AIFF find any corporate team or not??? so far NADA for finding any corporate.<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    munna21977 wrote: »
    It also depends whether AIFF find any corporate team or not??? so far NADA for finding any corporate.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Nothing has happened yet. We so far have plenty of offers but the AIFF have not accepted yet. It is not as if we dont have anyone.</font></div>
  • preetam wrote: »
    air india set to leave i-league next session...so i would love to see this happenin in fair manner...right now they r in 12 position..one loss and they will be in relegation zone and MB doin well so..they will overtake it....wish same would have been the  case with ONGC..

<br><br>If they relegate Air India on the basis of last two positions, then how will they save United Sikkim with all Baichung's clout?<br>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    air india and ongc are confirmed...that they will leave(read d above comment) wat i'm trying to say that if they both will be in last position..we all will feel that it happens in fair manner thats why i want air india in relegation zone which is quite realistic....here nothing to do with USFC