2012-13 I-League Round 14: The second half begins!

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    This is what I-league FB page had to say "Odafa Okolie is given the third goal ashis corner deflected off a defender (MFC) into the goal."

<br><div><br></div><div>Why cant they just give a own goal? its always nice to see Indian names on the scoring list :P</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    Joyptan wrote: »
    This is what I-league FB page had to say "Odafa Okolie is given the third goal ashis corner deflected off a defender (MFC) into the goal."

<br><div><br></div><div>Why cant they just give a own goal? its always nice to see Indian names on the scoring list :P</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>lol i also would have loved to see the goal given to mumbai fc player as it would mean our indian leading scorer is close to odafe with a goal less </div> B-)
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">John Coutinho... now that is a player I have not heard of in a while. Great to see him still playing the game and doing very well.</font>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">John Coutinho... now that is a player I have not heard of in a while. Great to see him still playing the game and doing very well.</font>

<br><div><br></div><div>he did played a couple of matches last season too i think.... i think he is of the same batch from mumbai fc u-19 of ashutosh mehta... the first u-19 match</div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">John Coutinho... now that is a player I have not heard of in a while. Great to see him still playing the game and doing very well.</font>

<br><div><br></div><div>he did played a couple of matches last season too i think.... i think he is of the same batch from mumbai fc u-19 of ashutosh mehta... the first u-19 match</div>
     <br><div><br></div><div>He only played one game for Mumbai FC last season and that was the final match against Chirag Kerala. This is his first match of the 2012-13 season and this was his first professional career goal.</div><div><br></div><div>According to Mumbai FC he is 23.</div>
    shankar wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>He only played one game for Mumbai FC last season and that was the final match against Chirag Kerala. This is his first match of the 2012-13 season and this was his first professional career goal.</div><div><br></div><div>According to Mumbai FC he is 23.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>yea i was not sure about last 1/2 matches.....</div><div>Khalid has been doing it always..... as soon as the club survival is survived he gives chance to reserve players...</div><div>finally coutinho scored a goal against a good team like Bagan which might help his confidence in future</div>
  • True, Jamil today used quite a few youngsters like Mehta, Chhangte, Rane, John, and Sawant. Its good to see.<div><br></div><div>Now Mumbai have some winnable games though with SLFC, Sporting, and ONGC. You guys have a chance at 5th and I hope Rane can finally just score 1 goal.</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    hadfadkar wrote: »

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">To be honest, and this is something that has been bothering me as an Indian in an American high-school who has been told by his opposition teams not to blow up their team bus like a terrorist, why do you let get to you. Let it go.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br>What is one thing we learn from our parents when we are young: To ignore criticism from other people when you dont know them. You will never meet them again so why let them bother you. And this goes out to anyone who complains.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I would understand if their was a physical hate-crime or banana's etc but verbal racial abuse is something that should go in one ear and out the other. So as much as I understand Yakubu and other victims like Kevin Prince-Boateng I dont think verbal abuse is so bad. Its part of the game and life.</font></div>
    True, Jamil today used quite a few youngsters like Mehta, Chhangte, Rane, John, and Sawant. Its good to see.<div><br></div><div>Now Mumbai have some winnable games though with SLFC, Sporting, and ONGC. You guys have a chance at 5th and I hope Rane can finally just score 1 goal.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>5th dont seems realistic with top5 surely confirmed with prayag at 5th in my feeling unless dempo  continue their horrible form... they also will finish in top5.</div><div><br></div><div>a top half finish is what they should target and will give some a good boost to go to next season</div>