I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Thats why I said if they are smart......

<br><br>Venkeys or DSK or even Dodsal cannot afford to start from scratch in other cities,here you'll have to build stadium and do things for yourselves unlike in Hockey or Cricket where stadiums and stuff are provided by local state associations/Govts.<br><br>We probably need someone to bid from Kerala who already has things in place.<br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    the only team which seems assured of a corporate team is bangalore with bidder likely t be jindal steels
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Just want to clarify here : The conditions are</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">1) 3 crores yearly pay from each franchise. (So early income of 6 -12 crores, depending upon no of franchise 2-4, for next 5 years.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2) No relegation for 3 years, ie 4 seasons.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">3) Bidding if more than 500 crores, then corporate guarantee  or else 100 crore bank guarantee. (So assuming a income of more than 500 crore for AIFF, one time only [ to be noted that this means AIFF is getting similar amount as that with IMG partnership]). Correct me if I am wrong.<br>4) Another Bank guarantee of 15 crore for what?? </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">5) No need to have a stadium or lease, only your non relegation criteria is at stake.</font></div>
    for kerala anyone remember that dream project of  MUSLI power guys...<div><br></div><div>they were planning something which i guess didnt materialised but this could well be a place where they can start with to carry on and fulfil that dream</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Isn't there any big buisnessman in Kerala with a passion for for football like Kolkata ,Goa?
  • Can clubs already playing convert themselves into Corporate? if shillong lajong pays 3 crores yearly fees, it means no relegation for them. Bank guarantee for whatjust that they have money but AIFF will get any money out of that-I doubt. Basically AIFF is making money by selling some slots of I-league thats it.<br>No need to have a stadium- this was known as no private company will ever build any stadium. They will say that it is in their plans but noone will ever build anything.<br>
    munna21977 wrote: »
    Can clubs already playing convert themselves into Corporate? if shillong lajong pays 3 crores yearly fees, it means no relegation for them. Bank guarantee for whatjust that they have money but AIFF will get any money out of that-I doubt. Basically AIFF is making money by selling some slots of I-league thats it.<br>No need to have a stadium- this was known as no private company will ever build any stadium. They will say that it is in their plans but noone will ever build anything.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>if they can assure... then easily mumbai fc, pune fc at least can easily do it as they are basically corporate run clubs only and also got regional name fulfillng most of criteria of i-league</div>
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    shankar wrote: »
    for kerala anyone remember that dream project of  MUSLI power guys...<div><br></div><div>they were planning something which i guess didnt materialised but this could well be a place where they can start with to carry on and fulfil that dream</div>

Musli power is yet to pay Churchill the sponsorship money of 3 seasons back. They are being dragged to court by CB.
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2013
    ashindia wrote: »
    gaffertape wrote: »
    They have a minimum of 2 <div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div><b>But they aren't getting the Pan India League they crave....</b></div><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal;">They also have no takers for their AIFF regional academies , looks like the annual fees will be used to fund academies/Pailan type projects...</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Should not matter. India is not ready for true Pan-Indian football. You cant just have a team in Hyderabad, Bangalore etc until we know there is real potential for a team. Bangalore is close while Hyderabad is far away.</div>

<br><br>How can you blindly say Hyderabad is not good ?? Have you watched the local players ?? The State FA is not in right state or else Hyderabad was and would have been equally good as Bengal and Goan counterparts.AIFF has to force into the tussle and solve it and as for fans people of old city(muslims) are crazy if you organize matches in LB Stadium you'll see fans.<br><br>Everything is possible but only possible if you try or else you can leave it to be dead like it has been for last 7-8 years or so.<br><br><br>

I meant supporters. I know that there is no dearth of players in Hyderabad.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana">@arsenalkid just reread it man</font><br><br><div style="text-align: start;"><span style="background-color: rgb(117, 152, 234); text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt;"><font face="Arial, Verdana">"</font></span><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(117, 152, 234); color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt;">AIFF has to force into the tussle and solve it and as for fans people of old city(muslims) are crazy if you organize matches in LB Stadium you'll see fans"</span></div>