Compose a Story

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    to football.... but
  • archak wrote: »
    to football.... but

<br><div><br></div><div>his parents told him to become an accountant...</div>
    Why u play spoil sport @rohan??
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    archak wrote: »

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I was hoping to start a story about a young boy who is told to become an accountant instead of a footballer who then meets the footballer of his dreams, Bebe, and then, inspired by Bebe, does his best to play football behind his parents back before getting discovered by this Academy in Germany where he is told he can have a trial but he must be in Germany in the next 3 days or the trial will not happen but he does not have the money. Will he get the money? Will he get the babes that come with the money? Will Bebe ever play for Manchester United?</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You decide.</font></div>
    :-P my mistake sorry mate
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I was hoping to start a story about a young boy who is told to become an accountant instead of a footballer who then meets the footballer of his dreams, Bebe, and then, inspired by Bebe, does his best to play football behind his parents back before getting discovered by this Academy in Germany where he is told he can have a trial but he must be in Germany in the next 3 days or the trial will not happen but he does not have the money. Will he get the money? Will he get the babes that come with the money? Will Bebe ever play for Manchester United?</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You decide.</font></div>

<br><br>@archak just saved 200 post from you for this story.<br>
  • Aruncito wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

<br><br>@archak just saved 200 post from you for this story.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Hahaha.... you don't know me Aruncito... hehehe... :p</div>
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    Sushil Singh is god
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    But he was kicked out of haven by God Robin Singh then...