Mohammedan Sporting Club News

rudrarudra 2958 Points
edited August 2019 in Mohammedan SC
Mohammedan SC 2013-14 thread

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Mohamedan Sporting official Sultan Ahmed said in that Talk Show -

1. The team will land in Kolkata on Sunday (28th) night.

2. The club will organize a welcome ceremony for the players and coaching staff on Monday (29th) at club ground.

3. In the same day club officials will sit with Sonjoy Sen to discuss his long term feuture with Mohamedan and his player list for next season.

4. Also they will give Sonjoy Sen a free-hand in player selection (hope so)

5. Club officials will have meeting with their sponcer EMTA to discuss about next seasons budget and how much EMTA can increase that.

6. Their expectation from the team and the coach will be to not get religated.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited April 2013
    <span style="font-weight: normal;">
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Mohamedan Sporting official Sultan Ahmed said in that Talk Show -

1. The team will land in Kolkata on Sunday (28th) night.

2. The club will organize a welcome ceremony for the players and coaching staff on Monday (29th) at club ground.

3.</span><b><font color="#ff0000"> In the same day club officials will sit with Sonjoy Sen to discuss his long term feuture with Mohamedan and his player list for next season</font></b>.

4.<b><font color="#ff0000"> Also they will give Sonjoy Sen a free-hand in player selection</font></b> (hope so)

5. Club officials will have meeting with their sponcer EMTA to discuss about next seasons budget and how much EMTA can increase that.

6. Their expectation from the team and the coach will be to not get religated.
     <br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Good one Sultan bhai </div>:P<div><br></div><div>point 5 is the real deal</div>
    We can only hope that point 3 and 4 isn't just for the camera.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Aint Chika Wali Yakubu and Borisic almost confirmed to go to MSC
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    we need new set of foreigners from different countries
    archak wrote: »
    Aint Chika Wali Yakubu and Borisic almost confirmed to go to MSC

First they need to fix their budget they the can go for players. So before that any player linked with Mohamedan is just a rumor born in somebodys ming.

Anyway they have just got promotion to I-league , how can they confirm (almost) already.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <table width="720" border="0" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="0" align="center" class="bdr_main" style="border: 1px solid rgb(182, 187, 190); margin: 0px; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-left: 10px;"><span class="ArticalPegeHead" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 25px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: justify; font-weight: bold;"><span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_lblPageName">Mohammedan Sporting To Invest 6-7 Crores</span></span></td></tr><tr><td style="padding-left: 5px;"><div class="articalpanhead" "="" style="padding: 5px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 1px;"><span class="ArticalPegeSubHead" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; color: rgb(50, 52, 51); text-align: justify; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 15px;">Having qualified for the I-League 2013-14, Mohammedan SC have now decided to pumped in around Rs 6-7 crores to put their team together.</span></div><div class="articalpanhead" "="" style="padding: 5px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 1px;"><span class="ArticalPegeSubHead" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; color: rgb(50, 52, 51); text-align: justify; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 15px;"><br></span></div><div class="articalpanhead" "="" style="padding: 5px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 1px;"><span class="ArticalPegeSubHead" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; color: rgb(50, 52, 51); text-align: justify; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 15px;"><a href="http://feverpitch.in/SiteWeb/Newsdesc.aspx?SID=58DF1DB7-5E1F-4893-9671-692EFFDBB683">http://feverpitch.in/SiteWeb/Newsdesc.aspx?SID=58DF1DB7-5E1F-4893-9671-692EFFDBB683</a></span></div></td></tr></tbody></table>;
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    personally i'm happy 4 Mohammedan ...as they r back in i-league...certainly they will brin crowd in stadium as they were fan-based club..Fans what we need in i-league..
  • Yet another club, with money, who will waste money on shite. Shilton Pal??? WHY!?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    preetam wrote: »
    personally i'm happy 4 Mohammedan ...as they r back in i-league...certainly they will brin crowd in stadium as they were fan-based club..Fans what we need in i-league..

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>dont expect too many fans, times have changed..the club needs to do a lot of wrk to get them back..yes u can expect some fans, good enough for Indian standards, but as soon as the team starts losing they will be gone</div>