who will be top indian scorer?

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    then from that perspective jeje performed well 5 goals 1 assist....its preety gud
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    preetam wrote: »
    then from that perspective jeje performed well 5 goals 1 assist....its preety gud

<br><br>Considering the top scorers in I-League are shit its not good enough.<br>
    @ashindia<;div><br></div><div>jeje didn't got the start in most f the matches....accordin to arsenalkid and rudra....i'm not sure how many minutes he got on field...</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    @ashindia<;/font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">jeje didn't got the start in most f the matches....accordin to arsenalkid and rudra....i'm not sure how many minutes he got on field...</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Soccerway says that he has gotten 839 minutes on the pitch (excluding stoppage time).</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://us.soccerway.com/players/jeje-lalpekhlua/100674/</font></div>;
    so ...technically not even 10 matches...9.5 match and from that 5 goals 1 assist...impressive record..
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    @ashindia<;div><br></div><div>jeje didn't got the start in most f the matches....accordin to arsenalkid and rudra....i'm not sure how many minutes he got on field...</div>

<br><br>Whatever bro he's not good enough from what I have seen,we seriously need better forwards.<br><br>I just hope some junior players like Daniel,Uttam dont fade away in coming years.<br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited April 2013
    rudra wrote: »
    jeje played 19 matches in i-league scored 5 goals and hav 1 assist

<br><div><br></div><div>came as sub many times</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>jeje played for 839 mins and was part of 6 goals(5 goals, 1 assisst) which comes closer to 140 mins/goal involvement</div><div>which is somewhat like 2 goals in 3 matches...</div><div><br></div><div>may be should be given more playing time and we could see better of him </div><div><br></div><div>Source:- soccerway.com</div>
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    Very disappointing perfomance from Indian forwards. Vineeth's perfomance this season need a mention as he was under the shade of the likes of Ranti and Carloz. And he was hit by injury and did not start the last few matches.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    yes vineeth was the only one with decent stats among the indians
  • ashindia wrote: »

<br><br>Whatever bro he's not good enough from what I have seen,we seriously need better forwards.<br><br>I just hope some junior players like Daniel,Uttam dont fade away in coming years.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I can't speak for Daniel but for Uttam, if he is to improve then, he should remain far from the I-League. If he is good for the top 3 leagues in the US then he should remain there. Better facilities, and better coaching.</div>