2012-13 I-League: Round 26

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Nirmal chetri score the goal at 6th min. Sh*t.com hasen't updated it even after 37 mins.

<br><div><br></div><div>feeling of </div> :) and  X( <div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    For the first time ever Robin, Manandeep & Bajit chould start today match.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Nirmal chetri score the goal at 6th min. Sh*t.com hasen't updated it even after 37 mins.

kolkatafootball.com
    HT : USFC 0 - 1 Mohun Bagan

MB - Nirmal Chettri 8'
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Finally goal.com update! but scorer is Odafa! </font> :-/
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Finally goal.com update! but scorer is Odafa! </font> :-/

<br><div><br></div><div>Now changed to Chhetri !</div>
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I agree Soccerlover. Question (or anyone who can answer...)  I am not Indian but... what do you mean by </font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><i>He is infact extremely lucky to be consistently hovering around that 1 cr mark in the transfer market for the past couple of years</i></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Is 1cr a lot? I am not sure..</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And for contributing to the team cause. Sure. I mean GKs are the last line of defense so when you lose badly, you get the brunt of the blame but when you win while making good saves (4-3, 3-2, etc.) then you're the hero of he team for "keeping the team alive." So.. sometimes the GKs take part in "saving" but also "losing" and it's more the part of "losing" since most teams when they dominate shine the limelight on the strikers.</font></div>
    weka wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I agree Soccerlover. Question (or anyone who can answer...)  I am not Indian but... what do you mean by </font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><i>He is infact extremely lucky to be consistently hovering around that 1 cr mark in the transfer market for the past couple of years</i></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Is 1cr a lot? I am not sure..</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And for contributing to the team cause. Sure. I mean GKs are the last line of defense so when you lose badly, you get the brunt of the blame but when you win while making good saves (4-3, 3-2, etc.) then you're the hero of he team for "keeping the team alive." So.. sometimes the GKs take part in "saving" but also "losing" and it's more the part of "losing" since most teams when they dominate shine the limelight on the strikers.</font></div>

<br><div>In Indian football 1 cr is a bloody hell of a money and that too for a GK!</div>
    80' MB 2 - 0 USFC. Odafa scores from penalty spot.