I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    munna21977 wrote: »
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Next games to be live telecasted on Ten Action

7th, May 4:00 PM Churchill Brothers vs Mohun Bagan in Tilak Maidan

8th May 3:30 PM East Bengal vs USFC in YBK.

<br><br>even now they are hesitant to play in floodlights even though both grounds have floodlights. Shame!!!!<br>

Churchill match is at 5:30 pm
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited May 2013
    Only 30 min of I-league 2012-13 remain. :(
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    hopefully new teams will make it better and bring better players and new ideas
  • The top scorer for the 2012-13 season in Ranti Martins with 27 goals.<div><br></div><div>The top scorer among Indians is CK Vineeth with 7 goals.</div>
    that just plain sucks and explains reasons for our losses
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    usaindia wrote: »
    that just plain sucks and explains reasons for our losses

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Exactly. I think that if Sunil Chhetri stayed in the league he would have scored at least 8-10 goals. He had 4 goals in 8 matches. But still, we need to acknowledge that this was our worst season in terms of Indian scorers. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Last seasons top Indian scorer CS Sabeeth goes from 9 goals to 1 goal. Manandeep Singh went from 8 goals to 3 goals. Even Sandesh Gadkari scored 0!!!</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And it is not as if CK Vineeth did so much better than last season. 1 extra goal and 3 of them coming in 1 game.</font></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    The top scorer for the 2012-13 season in Ranti Martins with 27 goals.<div><br></div><div>The top scorer among Indians is CK Vineeth with 7 goals.</div>

<br><br>Ranti has 26 i am pretty sure....
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Depends on where you look. I actually meant to type 26 (which is what soccerway has). Goal.com says 27 goals but unlike goal.com soccerway actually shows you each game he has played in and the goals so I trust that more than goal.com.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Here is the list on soccerway<span style="font-size: 10pt;">:</span></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://int.soccerway.com/national/india/i-league/20122013/regular-season/r18294/players/?ICID=PL_3N_04</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">But still, to keep on the topic, we need to find a solution to this problem. Not even a single Indian in the top 10. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Personally I feel that for entertainment reasons we just keep it the way it is (foreigners dominating) and just focus our attention to full-on youth development in the hope we will produce a striker of good quality.</font></div>
    edited May 2013
    it seems happen everywhere,but on a different level