IMG-Reliance sponsored AIFF's IPL style league

Comments

• samsam 16425 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    sam wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">england is of a size of west bengal. may be less. how many competitive teams they have?</font>

I have nothing more to say after this. I had enough for today.

<br><div><br></div><div>May I know the reason Sir?</div><div><br></div>
  • samsam 16425 Points
    @joyptan sir waiting for your explanation !!!!
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    After hearing Comparison between football in england with football in India/WB I don't have anything more to say.

And don't get worked up :)
  • samsam 16425 Points
    edited May 2013
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">that comparison is indeed funny, at least in today's context. I was just giving example from other part of the world. Generally we follow leagues of ENG GER SPA ITA FRA etc. ENG first came to my mind, just like that. Anyway keep up your good work @joyptan Nice talking to U :) :)</font>
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    footydip wrote: »
    "Praful Patel runs the $5 billion CeeJayGroup, the largest beedi (or bidi) maker in India’s western Maharashtra state. The company alsohas interest in pharmaceuticals and financial services"
    can't we see a ceejay fc in next i league. :p :p
    can't we see mr patel :p :p :p :p
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @Joyptan
    wat sam is sayin is absolutely rt.i just wanna add some point suppose baichung represent some manipur-sikkim side then there wil be no seperate support 4 usfc and lajong whole area wil support 1 team it will unite them...same is d case wid bengal..if this applied in i-league no one wil cum 4 PU but only 4 eb and mb..if one bengal team wil be there it wil unite eb and mb fans..currently no team 4m delhi but it can be as sunil c is 4m there and as idol player he wil be captain f team so his fan plus d whole delhi wil com 2 watch d match
    And v see except eb-mb match no bengali fans comes 2 watch pu match and this new league could add some glamour wid some actress or actor..if they wil be ambasdor of team..ab,john,ranbeer could help
    Stil don't get it. Why we need a united bengal fc. When we already have EB , MB?

Sam was talking about more teams from bengal and u are talking about united bengal fc and I was talking about why it needs to be a separate league.
    preetam wrote: »
    And v see except eb-mb match no bengali fans comes 2 watch pu match and this new league could add some glamour wid some actress or actor..if they wil be ambasdor of team..ab,john,ranbeer could help

IMG can do the same thing for I-league too.
    Bcoz if separate league wil be there then they will hav ful cmd but i-league is controlled by aiff..and in separate league it wil be franchise type like ambani buyin a new team..do u think in i-league it is possible 4 ambani to buy clubs like ddmpo and cb..techncaly its posible but owner f cb and dempo wil not allow it
This discussion has been closed.