IMG-Reliance sponsored AIFF's IPL style league

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    And in if they do in ileague then dey hav to take permission 4m aiff and may be large sum f profit to them which img dont wanna do
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Dempo were in talks with SRK to buy some stakes. In kolkata UB group already own 50% stake in both EB & MB.
  • samsam 16425 Points
    It is a proven fact that AIFF could not make I-league a pan india one. But this leagues gives us the opportunity. All over india popularity of football will increase if they see their team in a league with some foreign and indian star footballers and off course with actors promoting the team.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    preetam wrote: »
    And in if they do in ileague then dey hav to take permission 4m aiff and may be large sum f profit to them which img dont wanna do

So even u know that its all about having control and instant profit nothing else.
  • samsam 16425 Points
    just think of an hypothetical situation a west bengal league instead of calcutta league where all the districts will play and top 3 may be 4 qualifies for i-league. same for other states. it would have help to make football in every corner of india. all the teams would have then fan base and competition among them.  but it's not possible as we are divided on a historical fact as fans of EB or MB. so prayag or any other team (except MOHDMDN) can't have a fan base. we can't neither change this situation all of a sudden neither we should. But this league will provide a opportunity to achieve some of the targets as everybody from all corners of india will have a team to cheer for. i know if there are 8 teams then it is difficult to represent entire india, but at least we can start with 8 then try to make it more big and spread it every where .
    Thats d fact if u r alone in race no matter wats ur strategy and speed is.u wil win...even track is urs
    sRk topic is old ..nothin happened..he is quite busy wid his films and ipl
  • samsam 16425 Points
    edited May 2013
    let img make profit from the league if the league is good for indian football. who makes the profit that not the biggest issue here.  the main issue is will it help indian football or not
    I dont know whether it wil help indian futbal or not but d player pocket wil be ful..and media coverage wil be more..
  • samsam 16425 Points
    Lets see. I'm hopeful :) 
This discussion has been closed.