IMG-Reliance sponsored AIFF's IPL style league

Comments

• munna21977munna21977 2 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    My only question is stil the same, why does it have to be a separate league?

<br><br>So that they can have full secret financial dealings-converting BLACK MONEY to WHITE MONEY. They dont want to come under any FIFA, AFC rules same like any chit fund companies do not want to show their shady dealings to SEBI.<br>
  • munna21977munna21977 2 Points
    What will happen to corporate club now? corporate clubs are expected to provide 100 crore bank guarantee for I-league slot-but IMG is having conflicting IMG league. Who will own those teams ? also where are the stadiums for IMG league? in Mumbai?<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am just going to add my two cents, not on the style of league IMG and AIFF are doing, that I do not care about anymore (or at least in expressing it) but in terms of the Kolkata clubs.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">East Bengal and Mohun Bagan have things that the rest of the clubs don't. They have established fan bases of more than 50,000 people, they have traditions, and they have history. The only problems with them are their ownership structures, if they can just modernize their front office then they can lead India to a new era.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Now the rest of the clubs don't have this. I doubt that Dempo, Salgaocar, Sporting, and Churchill have 50,000 fans each and they do not have the history that EB and MB have and their ownerships are also shit.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You guys know why the clubs in Japan, South Korea, and China changed their club names, right? They did not get fans, they did not have community and there was no connection with people. East Bengal and Mohun Bagan do not have that problem, every other club does though.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">East Bengal and Mohun Bagan are fine names, nothing wrong with them. If I ever get a chance to create a league in India I would love to have 2 teams in Kolkata, those two.</font></div>
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    Dont Rob ban and Kooverman has something to say about this shit league? Or are they not allowed to say anything?<br>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Dey r not allowed or by this time dey would have said..if not wim then atleast baan would have
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    well i hope that this league gets live telecast i mean if HIL can get telecast than IMG league also deserves fair chance<br>
  • samsam 16425 Points
    this league will definitely get live telecast
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    samiam wrote: »
    well i hope that this league gets live telecast i mean if HIL can get telecast than IMG league also deserves fair chance<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Are you kidding me!!!</div>
This discussion has been closed.