2013-14 Arsenal FC season

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Oh ho ho ho! "Aston Villa channeled their inner Stoke City" thats something new *excuse*

<br><div><br></div><div>Someone did not watch the match then. Go watch it. </div>
  • kali007kali007 0 Points
    I know its just the first game but Wenger and the board must be under so much pressure to buy someone now because i get the feeling that after every loss your team is going to get booed by the fans.(the ones left in the stadium, at 3rd  goal)
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    <p>not a good begining... wenger says we have money but players r not there.. i dont agree with t hat , we had higuan, luis all slipped thorugh our fingers cause we did not pay that much more..we need ready made established players, its not possible to sit and bargain evey time, those days are gone , other clubs are ready to spend that much more and take away ur target players...i will still reseve judjement till d Transfer period is over...</p><p>my worst fear is if we miss out on CL the no one will be intresed to come to Arsenal...a worst we might be following Liverpool  , once great but now a mid table team.. currently even f we get n new players they will not be able to play in CL qualifiers, we have 4-5 first team players injured...Our CL opostion will be melling blodd and rearing to have a go a us!!!...its really a dark week ahead.</p>
    That is my fear as well. Right now we enter the match in Turkey with injuries (who knows who will be available) and also no new players (any player we sign now can not play as squads were registered last week).<div><br></div><div>The best we can hope for now is to go into Turkey and come out with a draw or, at worst, a 1-goal loss to take back to the Emirates Stadium. Hopefully by the time we play the 2nd leg we will have at least 1 new player plus a few guys back like Gibbs, Ramsey, and Nacho.</div>
  • disappionted by the result, deifinitely we want more signings. also hoping we qualify for CL. good luck
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    lets see hw the team performs on Wednesday, if we lose  its a disaster
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Fenerbehce just lost to a promoted Turkish side last weekend. Arsenal are going to be okay.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Arsenal should have back Bacary Sagna, Tomas Rosicky, Aaron Ramsey, Jack Wilshere, Kieren Gibbs, and Nacho Monreal (said by Wenger that he will travel, whether he will make the bench I don't know).</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><span style="font-size: 10pt;"><br></span></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/team-news-gibbs-sagna-monreal-the-ox</font><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"> </span></div>
    Predicted line-up<div><br></div><div>Szczesny</div><div>Sagna - Martesaker - Laurent - Gibbs</div><div>Ramsey - Wilshere</div><div>Walcott - Rosicky - Cazorla</div><div>Giroud</div><div><br></div><div>Subs: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Hayden, Frimpong, Gnabry, Zelalem, Podolski.</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Predicted line-up<div><br></div><div>Szczesny</div><div>Sagna - Martesaker - Laurent - Gibbs</div><div>Ramsey - Wilshere</div><div>Walcott - Rosicky - Cazorla</div><div>Giroud</div><div><br></div><div>Subs: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Hayden, Frimpong, Gnabry, Zelalem, Podolski.</div>

<br><br>All of these guys have amazing potential but none of them play upto it. <br>