2013-14 I-League Round 5: Battle of Title & Relegation Contenders

Comments

• friends,how was telecast.anybody post some pictures and attendance
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    keralakid wrote: »
    friends,how was telecast.anybody post some pictures and attendance

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>it was capasity crowd and better commantator </div>
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    Bengal people are passionate there is good crowd always  just like kerala no matter its international or Indian football...if there is some quality they will appreciate it...
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    ....And if they lose they cant accept it sportingly.<br>
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    @jees_jose i beg to differ with you. Bengal people are passionate only towards their clubs and not to the beautiful game football. If their favorite club plays then only they will come and watch the game. They dont care even if the Indian team plays, last time when India played against Malaysia in a friendly match in YBK very less people turned up. This is not the case in kerala . 
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Well, that was a shocker. An inform EB losing against and out of form Dempo 3-1 that too in a home game.

We played very bad , were too slow to attack.

After the first upset in Dempo losing against SLFC this is another upset.
    <div><br></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">....And if they lose they cant accept it sportingly.</span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div>it happens...when u r passionate and confident of your team...even I wud do this  if nepal defeats india in deciding match for the AFC Asian cup....u cant resist it,..@Shibier  I disagree    Kolkata had more than 80000 people for India vs Japan world cup qualifiers....abt India vs  malaysia game....when u exclude your home players like Mehtab and Lalkamal from the team 5000 crowd I think was too much....</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @shibier cuz that match was played in a weekday without any promotion....<br>
  • I kinda agree with @shibier

@jees_jose so if they excluded home players only 5000 came to watch, is that wat you meant. In that case they are only passionate Only towards their club and their players. They have to support India no matter who plays. I have no clue about 80000 people in the stadium during Japan vs India match.
    @shibier you should check out.... wen u know your players are good and they are being ignored...it really hurts....forget all that ..i just mean Kerala and Bengal are the biggest crowd pulllers for football in ?India....