2013-14 I-League Round 6

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    12 goals already in this round in 3 matches.
  • FT. Shillong 3 beat Mumbai FC 2.

Only one Indian goal by 22 year old Ritesh Perambra of Mumbai FC.
  • RonnyRonny 10440 Points
    I missed the last few mins..Did HF actually slap Minchol??..wow!!
  • Out of the 12 goals scored today only 4 were from Indians.
  • Ronny wrote: »
    you need to score goals on your own to understand the kind of goal Cornell scored..created it out of nothing with skills and power
    <br><div><br></div><div>Right and how many have you scored to draw that conclusion. </div><div>Btw your comment was for his 2nd goal whereas his first was much better. Even commentator opined the same. Seems like you have hardly seen any Indian football match to draw that conclusion</div>
  • BFC played great and won against Dempo...it was very exciting..match..we truly deserve to be on the top of the table...<br><br>"Oh when the blues go marching"   "Ohhhh Curtis osaaano"   "namma ooru bengaluru; who we are BFC"   "Go home Dempo... go home" these are some of the chants we sang during the game..<br><br>Match attendance was  6532...<br><br>As usual we had to pickup a opponent player for booing..this time that was "Beto" when he brought down..Sunil...<br><br>"Beto suckssss"  was the chant for whole second half... <br>
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Ronny wrote: »
    I missed the last few mins..Did HF actually slap Minchol??..wow!!

<br><div>Yes but Minchol pushed him thus provoking him.......</div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ronny wrote: »
    some one was saying Cornell cant score..now he has 4 I league goals

<br><div><br></div><div>Me and @Ashlesh said that. I still stick by that and if he does score more than that says more about how bad the quality of I-League is than how good Glenn is.</div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Hail Lajong FC and BFC...wow. Awesum win for both the teams!
  • BFC played great and won against Dempo...it was very exciting..match..we truly deserve to be on the top of the table...<br><br>"Oh when the blues go marching"   "Ohhhh Curtis osaaano"   "namma ooru bengaluru; who we are BFC"   "Go home Dempo... go home" these are some of the chants we sang during the game..<br><br>Match attendance was  6532...<br><br>As usual we had to pickup a opponent player for booing..this time that was "Beto" when he brought down..Sunil...<br><br>"Beto suckssss"  was the chant for whole second half... <br>

who are we BFC is directly copied form who are we PFC :)