2013-14 Goa Professional League

14567810»

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Sporting leading 1-0 against Salgaocar at Half time
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    SPORTING, SALGAOCAR SHARE SPOILS

The much-hyped encounter between current I-League toppers Salgaocar FC and the Pro-League toppers Sporting Clube de Goa ended in an anti-climax as both the teams played out a 1-1 draw in the Airtel Super League match at Duler stadium here on Tuesday.

Sporting broke the deadlock in the 21st minute through Jovel Martins but the Frenchman Claude Gnakpa rescued his side as he found the net with 15 minutes left for the final whistle.

Sporting stay safely perched a top the standings with 26 points while Salgaocar remain 4th with 18 points as both teams shared the spoils.

Pratesh Shirodkar was adjudged the man-of-the-match while Jovel Martins collected the award for scoring goal of the match.
  • please telecast through regional channel like cfl
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Only regional channels are available in cabal in goa no channel is available on dth
  • where ever i posting u gvng rply thank u frnd.,..
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    If I know the info I will like to share it with others on the IFN
    DEMPO GROUND CHURCHILL BROTHERS

Dempo Sports Club scored in each session as they thumped 10-man Churchill Bros Sports Club 2-0 in an Airtel Goa Super League match at Duler Stadium, here, Wednesday.

Churchill had total control of the match, creating better chances but lacked firepower upfront. On the other hand, Dempo kept their cool and took an unlikely lead in the 25th minute through Under-20 Nickson Castanha.

Allwyn George sealed three points in style for The Golden Eagles in the second session. Churchill were reduced to 10-man in the dying minutes when Elvis Barreto received a direct red card.

Churchill and Dempo are tied on 23 points each but The Red Machines maintained their second placein the standings on better goal difference.

Nickson was adjudged goal of the match while Allwyn received the man-of-the-match from chief guest Lavinio Rebello, GFA vice-president (North) in the presence of Sanjiv Nagvekar, GFA executive member.
    SALGAOCAR DRUB SESA FA 4-1

Salgaocar Football Club registered a fluent 4-1 victory over Sesa Football Academy in the Airtel Super League match at Duler stadium here on Thursday.

Defender Fullgencio Cardozo netted a fine brace for Salgaocar while captain Marcus Mascarenhas and substitute Brian Mascarenhas added their names in the scoresheet.

Perryson Rebello came off the bench to pull one back for Sesa.

The win enabled Salgaocar stay 4th in the league standings with 21 points while Sesa remain on 5th with 13 points.

Fullgencio Cardozo was adjudged the Man of the Match while Perryson collected the honours for Goal of the Match.