2013-14 I-League Round 13: True Professionalism Leads the Race.

1131415161719»

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Well yes, Robin Singh gets judged only by number of goals he scored.

But all those "better foreigners" who came this season gets judged by their movement and 'overall contribution'.
    Anyway I'm not gonna criticize those "better foreigners" till the season ends.

Let see how those "better foreigners" do with their 'movement around the box'.
  • Well Robin is still not a good player, he can be better, we all wish but he can never be. This is not based on the number of goals he scored and certainly not by the own goal. The problem is we don't have Indian strikers or at Robins level yet but once they come uo or Wim identifies them then there is no place for him not only in the National team but also in the starting lineup for Bengaluru.
    The problem is we don't have Indian strikers or at Robins level yet but once they come uo or Wim identifies them then there is no place for him not only in the National team but also in the starting lineup for Bengaluru.
    The same thing applies to every player. Nothing new there.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited December 2013
    Well yes, Robin Singh gets judged only by number of goals he scored.

But all those "better foreigners" who came this season gets judged by their movement and 'overall contribution'.
    He does not get rated only on goals. That is a big part, hell, he is a fucking striker for gods sake and usually is seen leading the line, but he also lacks in movement, his position is questionable at most times (he practically always drifts into areas WITH DEFENDERS) and for a tall guy I have never been impressed with his heading ability. His left foot is decent but his right foot is invisable.

Anyway I'm not gonna criticize those "better foreigners" till the season ends.

Let see how those "better foreigners" do with their 'movement around the box'.

Oh piss off if that is how your going to be. You wanted other aspects other than goals and you bloody got it. Be happy.
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Absolute Howler from Subrata..2-1 now...
    how did you watch the game? there was no stream...
    Gaffer does not need a stream. He gets every match televised to his brain telepathically.
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Gaffer does not need a stream. He gets every match televised to his brain telepathically.
    I'm serious, I like keeping tabs on how Pal is doing. Nonetheless.... reading reports, it seems the first goal (against him) was a freekick and a second one was a rebound straight into the legs of enemy. That really isn't a "howler"... I mean ... from my POV ... it''s a bad block. But I don't have authority to judge.

A howler, to me, is when you mess up a simple play....and let them score... it was just bad goalkeeping. I know Pal can show good Gking, I just hope that by playing more... he can be more fit for future games.

In other words... FC Vikings lost today 1-0 ... now in 9th :\ could have been in 4th with a win...