2013-14 I-League Round 16 : Its a 4 match Round!

12345679»

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Holy Shit! Robin's tackel on Rocus.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Holy Shit! Robin's tackel on Rocus.
    That's a career ending tackle.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Robin should get the emerging player award! gets away with a Red card tackle, gets tackled outside the box, gets the penalty, scores himself and wins it for BFC!
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Just saw the Mohun Bagan 3-1 Pune highlights... honestly... Amrinder Singh. Just a month a go I was calling for him to be selected into the India national team (as a #3) but that performance against Bagan just did not look right at all. The first two goals were perfectly avoidable and the third was just a typical Odafe goal - using his strength to beat the physically weak Indian defender. If Calum Angus had a bit more speed then that goal would never had happened.

As for Haokip, that goal was just a simple poachers goal, very nice to see from the 20-year old.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    indian future is bright...sunil soon will get his permanent partner upfront...lot of indian player are performing well and a lot are in contention for a supporting spot for sunil...balwant,haokip,jeje,manandeep...robin might be feeling heat now..
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    indian future is bright...sunil soon will get his permanent partner upfront...lot of indian player are performing well and a lot are in contention for a supporting spot for sunil...balwant,haokip,jeje,manandeep...robin might be feeling heat now..
    sunil is 29 so he wont last too long...so we need to find somebody to replace him and i don't think any of these guys got wht it takes to replace him
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    No one is ready to replace or partner him yet. Balwant has been lucky while the others have been okay at best.