Nigeria -underdog
    Japan-upset creator
    Korea-upset creator
    Costa rica-I like the name lol

Netherlands my fav
    Portugal-goan blood
    Russia-not sure why
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    India beat camaroon b team and now we have a costa rican international in I league
  • ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, GERMANY, HOLLAND, SPAIN, FRANCE
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, GERMANY, HOLLAND, SPAIN, FRANCE

all this nation will share 1 WC...final and SF will be get abandon due to rain and bad weather..and WC will be shared...6 nation happy at once....
  • ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, GERMANY, HOLLAND, SPAIN, FRANCE

all this nation will share 1 WC...final and SF will be get abandon due to rain and bad weather..and WC will be shared...6 nation happy at once....
    ha ha
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, GERMANY, HOLLAND, SPAIN, FRANCE

by the time of semis only 4 teams would be left i guess
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited January 2014

In this Worldcup its important for me that the Asian team break out of the group stages..Am tired of hearing Asian players can play, are tiny ,  are not technical etc etc..it will be all the more sweet if  Asian beats Europen teams along the way.. not only will we see more focus in Asian football who knows in some way India May benefit from all this interest

I will be keenly watching how Iran fares though its doubtfull they will make it through, At best they can scrap it out for a second place finish with some luck

this year i am really rooting for Japan, they guys play beautiful excitng football and have great chances to clear the group stage.and hoping they can make it at least QF.

Korea  have all the incentive to make to out of their group..i feel Korea seem to have stagnated , the K league seems to have lost it lustre to the j league.They have been torch bearers for Asia for Long and i am hoping they dish out a gutsy performance.

Well i dont really bother about Australia who i feel Hijacked their way into the AFC region, they would otherwise never qualify via S American team playoffs. 

Europe I cheer for Netherlands the perenial underachievers , i hope they win the WC one day!! . Portugal i support for histrorical reasons.

but the team i really adore is BRAZIL who i hope will win the 2014 WC...

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    I'm supporting France like always apart from them Iran who are culturally historically and geographically closer to us.