NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• > Ashlesh said:
    >

who says lenny; fransisc and mirrand was mistake in team 
    lenny fransico mirrand and chetri so far best player for India on field 

Lenny has been okay. I dont think he is good enough to be honest. Could be better from him. Clifford in energetic but technically very weak, I still wonder why he is in the team. He is a good leader with experience and again energetic but still missing a lot.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Lenny isn't playing well.

• Bring on physical guys in Gurwinder and Robin Singh (tall)

Lenny isn't playing well.

• So what do you guys think of the NEO Prime performance. This is so much better than before.

Arsenalkid700
    So what do you guys think of the NEO Prime performance. This is so much better than before.

i would say, OK.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > lenny still new and still young he need to put on some weight he have height advantage  he will get better  same with fransis he need to put on some weight he is quick mirrand had been technically weak bt his never say die attitude is what everyone should admire  

Agree with that. Everyone has been disappointing to be honest. Anyway I am going to buy some FOGG body spray.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Pedro Gonzales
    > So, what was the starting line up? From the comments so far, this is what I could make out

>>>>>>>>>>Paul>>>>>>>>>>

[       ]>>Gouramangi>>Gaekwad>>[     ]
    Pradhan>>Hussain>>Rodrigues>>Miranda
    >>>>>>>>>>Fernandes>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>Chhetri>>>>>>>>>>>

Looks like Rudra's got it right so far. I'm sure Nabi's in. So did Nirmal make it or Denzil as the right back?

As to performance so far, to summarize the comments:

Raju and Gouramangi are screwing up. Slow or just unforced errors?
    Lenny nervous, Mehtab unnecessarily rough, Clifford slow.
    Francis good.
    Sanju and Sunil very good.
    Subrata generally untested.

Sounds right?

Raju unforced errors atleast 3 times, I cant belive what he is doing there
    Gouramangi better than raju, but not good enough
    Lenny mostly invisible not done much wrong or right
    Mehtab rough but effective
    Francis good but wasted chances of good passing to sunil
    Sanju great
    Sunil working really hard and a great header
    Subrata - doing his spiderman stunts, keeping India in the game, Syria shooting a lot
    Nirmal nothing special but ok
    Miranda - cant belive he got the superb move, this guy was playing so poorly and then he gives the fantastic assist, this is exactly what he does for dempo
    Nabi - showing attacking tendencies, leaving defence a bit

• @Ashlesh and @Joyptan

Agree with both of you. This is NEO's first game and I hope they learn from this. Like for example...

Novy is not a commentator. He would be a perfect as an in-studio man. We should have got some Englishman who has worked in India... Steve Darby???
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

So what do you guys think of the NEO Prime performance. This is so much better than before.

Correct. Much better than ten action. Same comentator though. Rain fucked up. First 15 mins I saw some nice passes from India and was thrilled. Goal came to resue at the end of the first half.